Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Report: AEG targeting more than five teams - PFT

<blockquote class="quote">Quote:
In the wake of last weekâ??s declaration from Leiweke that the Vikings, Chargers, Raiders, Rams, and Jaguars have been targeted, several of those franchises said that a move isnâ??t happening. Thus, in hindsight, it feels like Leiweke uncorked a Hail Mary pass in the hopes of kicking a potentially sputtering project in the ass.

Other possibilities include the 49ers, Bills, and maybe one or two others whose fan bases would go bonkers if weâ??d throw them into the mix based only on a hunch.

I knew it. And, to be honest, I'm okay with the 49ers moving to Los Angeles. In fact, I'd welcome it.

I knew you'd be here as soon as they mentioned the 49ers possibly moving to LA

lol

Dude's a joke. He ignores any logic when rooting for the 49ers to move to Los Angeles.
I think you will find it is one of the vets running an alternative username just to wind up the zone. Just ignore him
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Did I hear Charley Casserly right? Los Angeles feels it needs an NFC team and AFC team for them to justify the cost of a stadium? Crazy!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:
Did I hear Charley Casserly right? Los Angeles feels it needs an NFC team and AFC team for them to justify the cost of a stadium? Crazy!

They haven't been able to support 1 NFL team let alone 2.
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by Jcool:

They haven't been able to support 1 NFL team let alone 2.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Rams and Chargers/Raiders. Simple.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Rams and Chargers/Raiders. Simple.

hopefully rams and raiders. . Hope Chargers stay in San Diego.

San Diego did build a stadium for the padres.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Since I am moving to the East coast, I don't care anymore. I live in Southern California and really liked it when the Rams were here, short drive to catch a 49er game once a year.
rams and raiders, simple.
RUBBLINGS COMING OUT OF SAN DIEGO IS YHEY WANT A NEW STADIUM THERE , I AM SURPRISED, I THOUGHT THEY WERE HEADED FOR THE PROMISE LAND. RAIDERS ARE A FALLBACK.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I'd prefer the Jags: They still have that "new franchise" smell.

you guys ever think we will have more franchises in the future? theres so many big citys out there that dont have teams. then you look at green bay.. i looked up images.. it looks like SF's suburbs areas compared to being a actual "city"
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Hope it's Jacksonville. Those milquetoast Florida fans don't deserve a 3rd NFL team.
please god get rid of the raiders and send them packin to LA
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
please god get rid of the raiders and send them packin to LA

this, i dont even want to think of those bast***s sharing a stadium with us
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
LA receives an expansion team in 2015

An expansion team would completely F up the NFL. 33 teams doesnt make sense.
Share 49ersWebzone