There are 203 users in the forums

The mess known as the Miami Dolphins are not done yet...

Shop 49ers game tickets
I bet they end up with Mike Nolan as their coach
Dolphins
The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that the Dolphins have extended head coach Tony Sparano's contract through 2013.

from rotoworld
A little "Schadenfreude" anyone?

Great to see the PT Barnum & Bailey Circus move from the SF area to Miami.
Media here is going after the fins hard...slamming the FO
Originally posted by jreff22:

If all of this is true, they deserve it. s**t on your current coach not once, but twice in a week?
Originally posted by jreff22:

Miami Herald
Originally posted by teeohh:

oh god, I can see this happening.

I have a close friend who is a Finns fan...and even though I was cussing out his team for trying to cock block on our Harbuagh siging....I still wouldn't wish Mike Nolan coaching on them.

Mike Nolan trying to out coach Belichek and Ryan?....4 times a year?...lol.....no.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by teeohh:

oh god, I can see this happening.

I have a close friend who is a Finns fan...and even though I was cussing out his team for trying to cock block on our Harbuagh siging....I still wouldn't wish Mike Nolan coaching on them.

Mike Nolan trying to out coach Belichek and Ryan?....4 times a year?...lol.....no.

ESPN reporting they just extended Sporano for 2 more years through 2013. Wow, they are a mess.

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
ESPN reporting they just extended Sporano for 2 more years through 2013. Wow, they are a mess.

I doubt that he'll last that long there! lol
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Best tweet of the whole episode goes to Rich Eisen

"Ross IS all about employing new technologies RT @brianrehder54: maybe he used that flash thing from men in black on sparano"
Originally posted by Envy:
Best tweet of the whole episode goes to Rich Eisen

"Ross IS all about employing new technologies RT @brianrehder54: maybe he used that flash thing from men in black on sparano"

• Paul
  • Veteran
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/08/dolphins-ross-admits-botching-sparano-harbaugh-situation/

kind of sad, but why give an extension to a guy with consecutive 7-9 seasons? Seems like the best they could have done was retain him, I wonder where Miami is headed now
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Al Davis in competition now
Share 49ersWebzone