LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

The mess known as the Miami Dolphins are not done yet...

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/06/glazer-fins-keeping-sparano/

YEEAAAAAAA
So Luck plans on staying in school for the next 2 years before going to the NFL. Surely Harbaugh wouldn't wait that long...right?? At this point it doesn't matter. After all that has gone on the last few days I'm exhausted... I would rather just go with a coach that wants to be with the niners. Bilick, Morningweg, just get a good offensive minded coach and lets be done with all of this nonsense.

Tony in Oklahoma
Originally posted by havier49:
So Luck plans on staying in school for the next 2 years before going to the NFL. Surely Harbaugh wouldn't wait that long...right?? At this point it doesn't matter. After all that has gone on the last few days I'm exhausted... I would rather just go with a coach that wants to be with the niners. Bilick, Morningweg, just get a good offensive minded coach and lets be done with all of this nonsense.

Tony in Oklahoma

Luck is a red shirt sophomore which means he has been at Stanford 3 years. Next year he finishes his degree. He wouldn't stay 2 more years.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Tony in Oklahoma

Luck is a red shirt sophomore which means he has been at Stanford 3 years. Next year he finishes his degree. He wouldn't stay 2 more years.

i read an article early today saying that Luck would complete his degree in 2012
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FederalAgent49:

Tony in Oklahoma

i read an article early today saying that Luck would complete his degree in 2012

So he could graduate around the same time as next year's draft in April 2012

Tony in Oklahoma

Lol umm yeah this is 2011. 1 more year
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:

Tony in Oklahoma

Lol umm yeah this is 2011. 1 more year

agent 99s powers of deduction arent that sharp
If I was Sparano, I would resign in September.
Originally posted by mississippi_sam:
If I was Sparano, I would resign in September.

That would be hilarious but just as disgraceful. I would have quit the second I heard they were interviewing other candidates.

Originally posted by pelos21:
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Dolphins cancel press conferece; spoke with Mangini

Now that Jim Harbaugh drama is out of our lives, we can focus on the real circus in the NFL: The Miami Dolphins.

The team has canceled a 4:45 p.m press conference that was expected to confirm Tony Sparano was staying as head coach. We previously passed along a Miami Herald report that the team was talking about Sparano about an “adjustment” in his contract.

It’s not a shock that those talks have apparently hit a snag considering the awkward nature of Miami’s coaching search. It gets even stranger.

Jeff Darlington reports that the Dolphins scheduled a meeting with Eric Mangini that was ultimately canceled Friday. After “persistent” requests, the Dolphins admitted the meeting was set up.

They say it was for a “consultant” role because Mangini knows the AFC East so well.

One would think they’d lock in a head coach before calling in Mangini to consult, but owner Stephen Ross has consistently conducted himself in such a ridiculous manner the last four days that it’s hard to be surprised.

Good for them.

[ Edited by DominantQE on Jan 7, 2011 at 17:48:28 ]
LMAO!!! f**k them they deserve it,go watch the Heat miami fans
Share 49ersWebzone