There are 236 users in the forums

The mess known as the Miami Dolphins are not done yet...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yahoo article says firing Soprano and hiring Harbaugh.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ApGsbEhlGTsyIDWTYDLGxmFDubYF?slug=jc-dolphinsharbaugh010610

Tune into NFL Network.. The report is on the bottom of the screen right now. Besides Yahoo never breaks any stories.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Michael Lombardi just reported on NFL network the the Dolphins will retain Tony Sparano.

Wow that's incredible if Lombardi's source is true. How could Sparano stay on knowing that the owner just tried to replace you and couldn't and may still get it done. Sounds like a classless organization run by the Dolphins. They should have just put him out of his misery then potentially let him coach next year with that around his neck.

5 dollars says McDaniels ends up going to Miami as OC... huh, huh?? I see this love triangle.

[ Edited by Shorteous on Jan 6, 2011 at 20:13:23 ]
I don't trust any dad-gum Yahoo articles...
Chris Mortenson has reported it also. Very seldom he's wrong
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
He's staying with Stanford; why else do you think Andrew Luck forfeited millions of dollars to stay there?

No he's not. He's coming here so deal with it.

I'd love to be proved wrong. Absolutely love it. But why leave? He's maintaining his star athlete under an 12-1 Stanford team, probably getting a significant pay raise. I say 74/26 for Stanford.
Its true!!!!

Sparano is staying in Miami

MC Hammer does it again!....OMG

He's staying with Stanford; why else do you think Andrew Luck forfeited millions of dollars to stay there?

I'd love to be proved wrong. Absolutely love it. But why leave? He's maintaining his star athlete under an 12-1 Stanford team, probably getting a significant pay raise. I say 74/26 for Stanford.

Because when Stanford goes 9-3 next season, he'll be lucky to sniff 4 mil a year and wont be getting a pro job in the Bay area so will ahve to move... somewhere cold.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ApGsbEhlGTsyIDWTYDLGxmFDubYF?slug=jc-dolphinsharbaugh010610

What the hell is this damn Yahoo?

BTW that story is 8 hours old
The Dolphins are freaking stupid. Ireland: his ass came over to Miami practically hand in hand with Sparano and to turn his back and do what he did this week! Not taking any stands against a stupid 'owner' decision, but to participate in tarnishing the image of the team, and hisself. How the hell does he come into the facility and look Sparano in the eye? Sparano's agent should be exploring options for him.

I hate the team I live closest to. And Im going to let my friends who follow these f**ks know how idiotic their FO is.
Originally posted by Shorteous:

Because when Stanford goes 9-3 next season, he'll be lucky to sniff 4 mil a year and wont be getting a pro job in the Bay area so will ahve to move... somewhere cold.

Stanford was a power house. They gave Oregon one hell of a fight

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
So after looking like Michigan, then SF, then Miami, it looks like it might finish right back where it started. At Stanford. Amazing

I agree and think that Harbaugh is returning to Stanford. Makes too much sense with Luck returning.

So, now what?

York hired Baalke supposedly because he was going to lure Harbaugh.

I love when you are wrong
Originally posted by Shorteous:

Stanford was a power house. They gave Oregon one hell of a fight

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
So after looking like Michigan, then SF, then Miami, it looks like it might finish right back where it started. At Stanford. Amazing

Yes, but repeating success is much harder, maybe things don't break their way as often and their just as good but take some bad luck.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
I agree and think that Harbaugh is returning to Stanford. Makes too much sense with Luck returning.

So, now what?

York hired Baalke supposedly because he was going to lure Harbaugh.

Harbaugh stays with Luck, Dolphins stay with Sparano for 1 more year during a lock out where teams benefit from continuity. I bet Ross said the same offer will be on the table next year.
49ers should hire Sparano in any capacity if the Dolphins cut him loose.
Share 49ersWebzone