There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The mess known as the Miami Dolphins are not done yet...

Michael Lombardi just reported on NFL network the the Dolphins will retain Tony Sparano.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Michael Lombardi just reported on NFL network that the Dolphins will retain Tony Sparano.

sorry no link, but it's on the crawler at the bottom of the screen.

[ Edited by DaveWilcox on Jan 6, 2011 at 20:07:43 ]
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Michael Lombardi just reported on NFL network that the Dolphins will retain Tony Sparano.

Jed committed the re-steal
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Michael Lombardi just reported on NFL network that the Dolphins will retain Tony Sparano.

That must have been tough for him...

Can we please keep this here for a little bit so that we don't have to jump forums... and no i'm not opening up more tabs than i need lol
He's staying with Stanford; why else do you think Andrew Luck forfeited millions of dollars to stay there?
idk maybe it was because they were getting blasted by the national so they back peddeled some
loool
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
He's staying with Stanford; why else do you think Andrew Luck forfeited millions of dollars to stay there?
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
He's staying with Stanford; why else do you think Andrew Luck forfeited millions of dollars to stay there?

No he's not. He's coming here so deal with it.
if i were sparano, i would go immediately...every human would understand that step.
Yahoo article says firing Soprano and hiring Harbaugh.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ApGsbEhlGTsyIDWTYDLGxmFDubYF?slug=jc-dolphinsharbaugh010610




[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 6, 2011 at 20:10:10 ]
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Michael Lombardi just reported on NFL network the the Dolphins will retain Tony Sparano.

Wow that's incredible if Lombardi's source is true. How could Sparano stay on knowing that the owner just tried to replace you and couldn't and may still get it done. Sounds like a classless organization run by the Dolphins. They should have just put him out of his misery then potentially let him coach next year with that around his neck.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yahoo article says firing Soprano and hiring Harbaugh.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ApGsbEhlGTsyIDWTYDLGxmFDubYF?slug=jc-dolphinsharbaugh010610



Must have published that article 5 min to soon, so sorry yahoo.
Yep just saw it. Harbaugh turned them down cold
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yahoo article says firing Soprano and hiring Harbaugh.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ApGsbEhlGTsyIDWTYDLGxmFDubYF?slug=jc-dolphinsharbaugh010610



i trust nfl.com more than yahoo