LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Vikings Release MOSS!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
I just don't like the fact that he gives up on plays. He also might be a cancer for our offense

what offense?

you got me there. But that gives me more reason to believe he would constantly be giving up on plays
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by valrod33:
JasonLaCanfora

Texting with a few general managers in Randy Moss - several believe he ends up back with the Patriots.

that would be so f**king hilarious. They get a 3rd round pick just to loan Moss to the Vikings for a month. hahahahahaha!!!!

thats why the patriots are gonna be good for the next twenty years, they seem to slow down then belicheck gets a s**t ton of draft picks from stupid teams and retools. but on waivers the patriots will be low priority because they have a better record than a bunch of teams. the other teams probably wont have the balls to take randy tho.

The Pats have 2 1st rounders, 2 2nd rounders and 2 3rd rounders

yeah, definitely jealous of their front office. just when you think the Pats are fading the go 6-1 and have stockpiled for the future. I can see them bringing Moss back in but I doubt he lasts for them. Someone will take a chance on him, especially bottom feeding teams who need to bump up attendance. I doubt he'll even last until us.

I hope we do put in a claim for him, though I doubt we will.
Rams should make that move
Schefter

"vikings left Moss in New England and told him to join team on Wed"

"Now he isnt joining them all"
According to Lombardi, the Indianapolis Colts could pick him up on the waiver wire. The Colts seemed to be interested after the injury to Dallas Clark and that Austin Collie will be out for a few weeks. Now the Colts can have a deep threat they haven’t had for a long time since Marvin Harrison, who was also a possession receiver. Jason La Canfora tells NFL Network that the Colts are an intriguing possibility.

Manning with Moss and Wayne
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
JasonLaCanfora

Texting with a few general managers in Randy Moss - several believe he ends up back with the Patriots.

that would be so f**king hilarious. They get a 3rd round pick just to loan Moss to the Vikings for a month. hahahahahaha!!!!

thats why the patriots are gonna be good for the next twenty years, they seem to slow down then belicheck gets a s**t ton of draft picks from stupid teams and retools. but on waivers the patriots will be low priority because they have a better record than a bunch of teams. the other teams probably wont have the balls to take randy tho.

The Pats have 2 1st rounders, 2 2nd rounders and 2 3rd rounders

yeah, definitely jealous of their front office. just when you think the Pats are fading the go 6-1 and have stockpiled for the future. I can see them bringing Moss back in but I doubt he lasts for them. Someone will take a chance on him, especially bottom feeding teams who need to bump up attendance. I doubt he'll even last until us.

I hope we do put in a claim for him, though I doubt we will.

Niners need to look at bringing in someone from that front office to be our GM.
According to Lombardi, the Indianapolis Colts could pick him up on the waiver wire. The Colts seemed to be interested after the injury to Dallas Clark and that Austin Collie will be out for a few weeks. Now the Colts can have a deep threat they haven’t had for a long time since Marvin Harrison, who was also a possession receiver. Jason La Canfora tells NFL Network that the Colts are an intriguing possibility.

if that happens.....

I don't see how though cause all the bad teams would have to pass on him first.

they would eat the NFL alive.

Dude......
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I bet some AFC team will claim just to keep him from going back to the pats.

Originally posted by horsecore:

Dude......

That would be awesome.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I don't give a s**t about any negative crap he brings with him. We aren't good enough to not bring in guys at his skill level.
  • evil
  • Veteran
If the 9ers claim Moss, it would cost us his current salary (3+million) for 8 games. He is a FA after the year, is it really worth it for a 2-6 team to pay Moss for 8 games ?
All we would have to do is put a claim on him and just hope the cowboys and what other team don't try to claim him? how the f**k can we not try and sign him? omg...We can get this dude with ease.
Message boards across the NFL just blew up.
Share 49ersWebzone