There are 168 users in the forums

Vikings Release MOSS!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows

Ask yourself what kind of down-field blocker Moss is, and you have your answer @Kalen182 (he inevitable question: chances of Moss in SF?

I hate this our coaches suck.
[ Edited by Thorhawk on Nov 1, 2010 at 12:54 PM ]
JasonLaCanfora

Texting with a few general managers in Randy Moss - several believe he ends up back with the Patriots.
at people saying Moss couldn't be claimed after being PUT ON WAIVERS
JasonLaCanfora

Texting with a few general managers in Randy Moss - several believe he ends up back with the Patriots.

that would be so f**king hilarious. They get a 3rd round pick just to loan Moss to the Vikings for a month. hahahahahaha!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by HessianDud:
JasonLaCanfora

that would be so f**king hilarious. They get a 3rd round pick just to loan Moss to the Vikings for a month. hahahahahaha!!!!

Man I hate the pats
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
mattbarrows

Ask yourself what kind of down-field blocker Moss is, and you have your answer @Kalen182 (he inevitable question: chances of Moss in SF?

I hate this our coaches.

Barrows answered my tweet
Originally posted by FourNine49:
No I don't want Moss in the Niners. Not at all.

Even if, Moss would only go to a team that has a chance at winning the Superbowl, so basically none of the teams in the NFC West.

It's not about what he wants. He's been put on waivers, so he has no choice but to report to the team that claimed him
Make Moss a Niner!
JasonLaCanfora

thats why the patriots are gonna be good for the next twenty years, they seem to slow down then belicheck gets a s**t ton of draft picks from stupid teams and retools. but on waivers the patriots will be low priority because they have a better record than a bunch of teams. the other teams probably wont have the balls to take randy tho.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
at people saying Moss couldn't be claimed after being PUT ON WAIVERS

AWESOME

I just don't like the fact that he gives up on plays. He also might be a cancer for our offense
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
I just don't like the fact that he gives up on plays. He also might be a cancer for our offense

what offense?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
JasonLaCanfora

thats why the patriots are gonna be good for the next twenty years, they seem to slow down then belicheck gets a s**t ton of draft picks from stupid teams and retools. but on waivers the patriots will be low priority because they have a better record than a bunch of teams. the other teams probably wont have the balls to take randy tho.

The Pats have 2 1st rounders, 2 2nd rounders and 2 3rd rounders
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

Our offense (or lack thereof) is already terminal so the cancer might not hurt that much
Adam_Schefter

Teams likely to consider claiming Randy Moss on waivers: Cowboys, Redskins, Rams, Bears, Dolphins, Raiders, Chiefs, Jets, Patriots.

Adam_Schefter

And Seattle, after failed attempts to trade for Brandon Marshall and Vincent Jackson, also would be a potential Randy Moss destination.
Share 49ersWebzone