LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Vikings Release MOSS!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
I would not want the niners to pick Moss. That dude would just quit on a bad team like the niners.

I tend to think this would be the result too.

Who knows though, stranger things have happened...
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
he'd be like Jake Plummer and just not show up lol
Originally posted by Muggins879:
I would not want the niners to pick Moss. That dude would just quit on a bad team like the niners.

For reals. I want no part of this guy. Just imagine how pouty Moss would get in our offense.

then we just release him if he quits on us
Originally posted by valrod33:

For reals. I want no part of this guy. Just imagine how pouty Moss would get in our offense.

Randy Moss is a top 3 WR of all time...yet his motivation is as if he's retired already. ID STILL TAKE HIM.
Denver is the HIGHLY LIKELY possibility since he's most familiar with Josh McDaniels' system. Whoever picks Moss up will be a spread-option/digit-system type of team (offensively), seeing that Randy struggled horribly in Childress' WCO-route tree.

Doubt any team below 3 wins takes a shot at him (since there's only 7 games left in the season for a troublesome WR that'll be signed to a min 1-year contract).
No I don't want Moss in the Niners. Not at all.

Even if, Moss would only go to a team that has a chance at winning the Superbowl, so basically none of the teams in the NFC West.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

We gonna suck with him our without him. I would just rather suck without him, Moss is a punk.
Moss to the Rams?
mattbarrows

Ask yourself what kind of down-field blocker Moss is, and you have your answer @Kalen182 (he inevitable question: chances of Moss in SF?
niners better go after this dude. the way our QBs throw the ball, be it a little off or hail mary's to the goal line Moss would definitely help. Moss, Crabtree, VD, Ginn, Gore, Westbrook, Morgan. we have plenty of guys but Moss would bring their games up because he would draw lots of coverage but then VD draws safeties too so they would both get plenty of plays going to them. and whoever the QB and HC are next year could definitely benefit from a talent like Moss'. go get him!!!

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Moss to the Rams?

WCO too
I have a feeling the Chargers make a claim for him.

If they can make their usual late season run they could have VIncent Jackson, Randy Moss, Antonio Gates and Phillip Rivers
mattbarrows

Ask yourself what kind of down-field blocker Moss is, and you have your answer @Kalen182 (he inevitable question: chances of Moss in SF?

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Moss > Morgan.
Come on down Randy
Share 49ersWebzone