There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Carson Palmer a Raider Update Pg 48

LOOOOOOOOOOL
Seems like a panic move but it could work out....but it does mortgage their future
I bet they get into the playoffs this year but man - to give up an entire draft class and the next years 1st (or second) is a steeeeeeeeeeeeeep price.
  • Sman
I wished we had an over the hill player we could trade to the raiders! That is way way way too much for carson f**kin palmer!
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
No matter how Palmer plays (and he would have to way over-perform based on prior years play), the Raiders got fleeced.

Davis is gone, but I see that his DNA of the latter years survives intact.Who exactly is making these football personnel decisions now, anyway?

Bummer that this makes Mike Brown, one of the BIGGEST a**hole owners look like genius.

Mike Brown played the Raiders and it seems that even though Al Davis has passed away, the dumb trades and moves seem to keep on coming. Do we have any dead weight that we need to dump off of our roster? Seems like the Raders are just giving draft picks away over there in Alameda.
Oh I forgot. They're trying to "build a bully" over there.

I guess washed up QB's and under achieving cast offs is how you do that. When it comes to this trade, Mike Brown wins and Raiders, you lose...again.
[ Edited by 602_JamestownAve on Oct 18, 2011 at 12:50 PM ]
This is typical Raiders.....

Plunkett

Gannon

Those two worked out pretty well.

I think Palmer will be good again in Oakland.
Originally posted by Sman:
I wished we had an over the hill player we could trade to the raiders! That is way way way too much for carson f**kin palmer!

Damnit...I knew we should have kept Dilfer!! Trade Bait!
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Originally posted by Sman:

Damnit...I knew we should have kept Dilfer!! Trade Bait!

or Shaun Hill
I think a 1st rounder is not bad for him, maybe pushin' it a bit. But C'mon man, two possibly if not a second rounder.

Now, the reason for it is that Hue truly believes that he's got a winning team to make a run this year. He's not going to jeopardize this 4-2 start by sticking with Boller. Instead, they bet the farm on Palmer. Given this team, I can see Palmer making it happen.

However, this trade was an epic fail, if and only if, the Raiders don't make it to the SB. If they do, that justified it right there.

Truly a SuperBowl or Bust.
Is he expected to start this sunday?
Originally posted by ninertico:
I think a 1st rounder is not bad for him, maybe pushin' it a bit. But C'mon man, two possibly if not a second rounder.

Now, the reason for it is that Hue truly believes that he's got a winning team to make a run this year. He's not going to jeopardize this 4-2 start by sticking with Boller. Instead, they bet the farm on Palmer. Given this team, I can see Palmer making it happen.

However, this trade was an epic fail, if and only if, the Raiders don't make it to the SB. If they do, that justified it right there.

Truly a SuperBowl or Bust.

too bad theyre not even gonna get to the sb, i dont see them going into NE in january and winning
Originally posted by zillabeast:
This is typical Raiders.....

Plunkett

Gannon

Those two worked out pretty well.

I think Palmer will be good again in Oakland.

There is a huge difference: Both Jim Plunkett and Rich Gannon signed with the Raiders as free agents.
did Al Davis make this move before the LORD put a lock on his soul.
Originally posted by valrod33:

omg he looks weak and feeble....like Michael Douglas.