• VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDSF:
Wow
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Wow

Yeah i know, I keep thinking he just came out of USC like 3 years ago and he's 32 now
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Wow

Yeah i know, I keep thinking he just came out of USC like 3 years ago and he's 32 now
No kidding
First they were talking about easing him in the System, and now they're talking about starting him
It feels like he hasent played in 5 years? Man...time sure flies.
He looks old
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by susweel:
Sucks for Jason Campbell the guy gets hurt and loses his job.

I was just thinking that too, the only thing left for him to do is re-sign with the Raiders. If I were him I would.

It takes two to tango. I dont know if they sign him now, they have Pryor, for what its worth, signed too.

I thought out of the QBs of the 2005 draft Smith had it the worst. Now I think I have to go with Campbell. Have your team winning get hurt and then thrown to the curb. That hurts.
Originally posted by dwett:

I was just thinking that too, the only thing left for him to do is re-sign with the Raiders. If I were him I would.

It takes two to tango. I dont know if they sign him now, they have Pryor, for what its worth, signed too.

I thought out of the QBs of the 2005 draft Smith had it the worst. Now I think I have to go with Campbell. Have your team winning get hurt and then thrown to the curb. That hurts.

Joe Montana says what?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by dwett:

Joe Montana says what?

pwnr.
I f**kin hate the Raiders.....how stupid is that.

Al Davis, lives!!! His death was a hokes. He really spent a half of billion transfering his brain into the body of one of his players.

Either that, or the contract should be voided because clearly whoever is pulling the trigger on this trade was deeply disturbed by Als death and emotionally unstable.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 18, 2011 at 4:03 PM ]

This was a HORRIBLE move by the Raiders. Palmer was worth a single 3rd at most imo. A 1st and a 2nd is lunacy.
Originally posted by WINiner:
This was a HORRIBLE move by the Raiders. Palmer was worth a single 3rd at most imo. A 1st and a 2nd is lunacy.

Even when Al Davis is gone...the Raiders continue to make horrible decisions. They basically have no draft next year.
Good trade for both, raiders have been searching for a good qb for a while and bengals have serious amo for the future. Total raiders move doing this but it makes sense because quality qbs are tough to find.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Great move by the Raiders, this was bold but I think it will pay off. He knows the offense and he'll be able to come in and spread the ball to their arsenal of play makers.

I have to agree with you. Sure the compensation might seem a little too much, but if Palmer can at least be on par with what Campbell has shown so far I'd say it was worth it.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Looks like his days of starting are over so Im not sure why he would re-sign with them.

Well for one, to be in the same system that hes been comfortable in. Two, hes much better than Boller and would definitely be the #2 there. Three, who's to say he wouldn't get his job back, Palmer also has trouble staying healthy. His best chances of starting again would be with the Raiders.
Share 49ersWebzone