There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Head Coach options for the 49ers in 2011: Who do you like and why?

Head Coach options for the 49ers in 2011: Who do you like and why?

Originally posted by TN-Niner:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by BenQ:
why is jon harbaugh in consideration. is he falling out in baltimore?


Jon?
Originally posted by znk916:
no retreads please, gimme harbaugh

Gruden flamed out in TB because he could never find a QB either

Billick lucked into a great Ravens defense and never fixed the offense, which was his background

Cowher can't bring Dick LeBeau along

Agreed
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by znk916:
no retreads please, gimme harbaugh

Gruden flamed out in TB because he could never find a QB either

Billick lucked into a great Ravens defense and never fixed the offense, which was his background

Cowher can't bring Dick LeBeau along

Agreed

Well, I was gonna say Marv Levy or Don Shula, but.... not after that post.
We need to reform our offense. That's why it should be Gruden for 2011.
I picked Gruden only because he is a proven offense couch. do Not let him run the draft NO NO NO. he is not the GM. if there is a young up and coming Offensive couch that they want to take a chance on i'm all for that too.
Marty Mornhinweg could work as well

[ Edited by dlance on Oct 9, 2010 at 15:18:46 ]
Originally posted by dlance:
I picked Gruden only because he is a proven offense couch. do Not let him run the draft NO NO NO. he is not the GM. if there is a young up and coming Offensive couch that they want to take a chance on i'm all for that too.
Marty Mornhinweg could work as well

Gruden as HC
Trent Baalke as GM
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,792
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by znk916:
no retreads please, gimme harbaugh

Gruden flamed out in TB because he could never find a QB either

Billick lucked into a great Ravens defense and never fixed the offense, which was his background

Cowher can't bring Dick LeBeau along

Agreed

Well, I was gonna say Marv Levy or Don Shula, but.... not after that post.

So does that mean no Ditka ?

Originally posted by dlance:
I picked Gruden only because he is a proven offense couch.

Does he fold out into a sofa bed too?


Our next HC will likely be Tom Cable. And please don't shoot the messanger.
I am going to shoot you
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,792
Originally posted by teeohh:
I am going to shoot you

Maybe you should shoot yourself first
Jim Harbaugh can manage the clock.
  1. Gruden
  2. Harbaugh

Whoever it is I want an offensive minded coach that his is stuff together. No more game day disorganization or players quitting on the team, (see Balmer, Coffee, and Lewis).

I prefer Gruden over Harbaugh because he has been there before, but if we had to get a first time NFL HC Harbaugh would not be bad choice at all.
Have you guys not been paying attention to how it's done around here? Next HC will either be Manusky or Mike Johnson. Shoot me now...
two years ago when they fired Nolan someone putted together a nice long story in the NFl forum about the potential candidates and their achievements. can someone create something similar?
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by teeohh:
I am going to shoot you

Maybe you should shoot yourself first

maybe you should........nah nvm
Definitely Gruden. Im guessing our season is down the tank. Tell Gruden this:

You're basically gonna get either Andrew Luck or Jake Locker, meaning, you're gonna get a Franchise QB. Throw in some playmakers with the other picks and we are good to go. All we need is a well coached team and with this division we should dominate.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home