There are 237 users in the forums

AZ Cardinals Watch

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
All at once the Niners cough one up to the Seahawks, Cardinals beat the crap out of the Vikings, and I find out one of my best friends is dating my ex that cheated on me twice.

Yep that would just about solidify the worst day ever for me! Balls!

when it rains it pours
  • jrg
  • Veteran
All at once the Niners cough one up to the Seahawks, Cardinals beat the crap out of the Vikings, and I find out one of my best friends is dating my ex that cheated on me twice.

Damn man. Thats s**tty.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

when it rains it pours

it was literally pouring in sf today, lol, way to rub it in right
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

when it rains it pours

Isn't that the truth.
cards are the better team after today.

on both sides of the ball
As much as I hate to admit it, the Tards are far superior to my Niners. They are better coached, have drafted better and have a solid identity of who they are. Most of all the know how to use the pieces they have in place.

Balls
I wonder now if we can beat this team on MNF.

-9fA
cardinals getting hot right in time for a playoff run.

[ Edited by niner_empire on Dec 6, 2009 at 20:26:26 ]
Originally posted by niner_empire:
cardinals getting hot right in time for a playoff run.

just like last year
Can we rename this thread to "The Official f**k the tards thread" ?

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Can we rename this thread to "The Official f**k the tards thread" ?

Yes, please.
No worries. Now it is time to show the Cards on MNF that they really aren't so good.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
No worries. Now it is time to show the Cards on MNF that they really aren't so good.

cards will wipe the field with us. coaching staff knows were done as well as the players. wk after wk we come unprepared or play 1 good half aggressively then 1 half of bs. with out clements our fitz stopper were done and with roman were definitely done. that gm yesterday took the air out of the whole team, will not be surprised matter fact i expect a beat down on national tv. cards from top to bottom are head and shoulders better than this team as much as i hate to say it its the truth.

this team once they have you excited and hopeful they do what they do yesterday. god hates this organization.
that is a team deserving to go to the playoffs
they don't wait on opponents to svck to make the playoffs
they handle the bizz themselves and keep their destiny in their own hands
i guess last year wasn't that lucky after all
Doesn't sound good for us next year unless warner retires ... oops there i go hoping for our opponent t o svck so we can be playoffs bound
Sad ...
I want Warner to have a career-ending injury on monday night.
Share 49ersWebzone