LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

AZ Cardinals Watch

Shop 49ers game tickets
thing is with the cards other than talent wise is that they DONT find a way to lose the gm due to players having their heads in their ass or coaching blunders. its not like the cards are light yrs talent wise above us its that i feel their coaching staff puts them in a greater position to succeed and like i said before they dont f**k up.

its just a matter of time we start getting the bounces going our way god willing beginning next yr
I bet the Cards win out on the season
Originally posted by King49er:

Maybe after next week. Don't fool yourself into thinking we're gonna get blown out. It just doesn't happen between these 2 teams.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by King49er:

Maybe after next week. Don't fool yourself into thinking we're gonna get blown out. It just doesn't happen between these 2 teams.

no we'll lose by 2 or 3 points.

Come on now Stoney, the Atlanta game was a fluke, we're much better at blowing close games.

All joking aside, the Cards look great right now, especially the D, they'll be a force in the playoffs again, and I can't hate on them, they are a very well run team.
The Cards are where we should be.....

-9fA
they have a nice stadium.. that probably helps

wish we had one of those
I hate these ph u ckers.

I don't know who i'll root for if they face the Cowboys in the playoffs.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
I hate these ph u ckers.

that would be an easier decision for me if they hadn't cut t.o.
Originally posted by teeohh:
I hate these ph u ckers.

Are you cereal? Rooting for the 'girls under any circumstance is a no no under 49ers fanhood law.

If they play each other, I'll be pulling for the tards no question.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Dec 8, 2009 at 20:02:29 ]
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I hate these ph u ckers.

Are you cereal? Rooting for the 'girls under any circumstance is a no no under 49ers fanhood law.

I'll root for both teams to lose but I will not root for these jerkwads under any circumstance. I rooted against them in the superbowl, I'm not rooting for baby momma beating Fitzgayrold, self righteous f****t ass Warner, that punk b***h Dockett, flopping f****t ass Lutui, etc. The only player on that team I don't want to run over with a bus is Boldin. f**k the tards.

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I hate these ph u ckers.

I'll root for both teams to lose but I will not root for these jerkwads under any circumstance. I rooted against them in the superbowl, I'm not rooting for baby momma beating Fitzgayrold, self righteous f****t ass Warner, that punk b***h Dockett, flopping f****t ass Lutui, etc. The only player on that team I don't want to run over with a bus is Boldin. f**k the tards.

Heh, I feel you, but as much as I hate them, I will always have more hatred towards Dallas and GB for screwing us when it counted most. We lost out on possibly 8 or so SB trips because of them.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Dec 8, 2009 at 20:19:32 ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I was born in Phoenix Arizona, being a life long 49ers fan I want the 49ers to do better and win at all cost. But, come season end, if the 49ers are out I will pull for the home state team.
Originally posted by Chief:
I was born in Phoenix Arizona, being a life long 49ers fan I want the 49ers to do better and win at all cost. But, come season end, if the 49ers are out I will pull for the home state team.

Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

lost a lot of respect for you man. our year is next year and you're just gonna leave ?
Share 49ersWebzone