LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Broncos are 6th in YPC allowed rushing (2.9), 10th in rush yards allowed (140), and 2nd in total defense

..they've shut down the Bengals (who put up a lot of points against a solid Packer secondary) and the Browns (who have some good players on offense).

.....and as we all know... Russell will most likely be a non-factor. On top of this Robert Gallery, their best interior lineman, will be out.

but it will be a close game IMO.
lmao

According to David White of the San Francisco Chronicle, the Raiders want CBS analyst Rich Gannon (and former Oakland Super Bowl quarterback) banned from their Alameda training facility.

Club officials want Gannon blackballed because he's been critical of the organization.

"Rich Gannon is not welcome here," ubiquitous club spokesman John Herrera said. "We told CBS we did not want him in our building . . . and that's where it sits."

its on pft
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by Superbowl09:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Good for Vernon. I'm happy to see it.

Krizay with something negative in 3. . . .2 . . .

I was just going to sit back and let you all enjoy his 5 catch for 40 yard performance. Getting tackled by 1 guy every time with no YAC.

I have nothing negative to say. Great performance by our former #6 overall pick who was the highest paid TE in the league.

Great game Vern way to be a playmaker out there.

I hate to agree with Mr. Negative, but he didn't have a great game. He had a good game, but like krizay said, he caught the ball and was tackled by the first guy he came to (and even got caught from behind on one play by a DEFENSIVE LINEMAN). Good game, not great game. But he is improved I guess.

Lets not forget krizay wanted us to draft Michael Huff .

Vernon Davis 5 catches

Michael Huff 3!

How about Michael Huff krizay, boy is looking goof this year. Took him a little while to catch on and find his groove, better late than never.

Michael Huff (2009)>>>>Dashon Goldson

Finally able to Free lance instead guarding TE's one on one.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao

According to David White of the San Francisco Chronicle, the Raiders want CBS analyst Rich Gannon (and former Oakland Super Bowl quarterback) banned from their Alameda training facility.

Club officials want Gannon blackballed because he's been critical of the organization.

"Rich Gannon is not welcome here," ubiquitous club spokesman John Herrera said. "We told CBS we did not want him in our building . . . and that's where it sits."

its on pft

Perhaps the Raiders should relocate to Venezuela or Cuba!
Wasn't Huff only brought out in certain packages though.. as en extra DB?

I could be wrong, but i didn't think he was the starting Safety entering the season.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

I could be wrong, but i didn't think he was the starting Safety entering the season.

I have no idea personally. All I know is an ex co-worker (raider fan) called me and told me "my boy" was kicking arse and he was the only reason they was still in the game.

But judging by This depth chart and This depth chart yeah he's a backup.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

I have no idea personally. All I know is an ex co-worker (raider fan) called me and told me "my boy" was kicking arse and he was the only reason they was still in the game.

But judging by This depth chart and This depth chart yeah he's a backup.

He is a back-up, I've watched both games
and to think that i even drafted zach miller, wtf was i thinking
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by zero:
Originally posted by nothing03:
Hey guys does anyone know his completion percentage in LSU when the raiders drafted him. Does anyone else think his eyes are cross eye that's the reason why he sucked so bad.
Its sad, the guy is still very much revered at LSU and is ranked up there with some of the greatest LSU and SEC QB's of all time, yet he sucks in Oakland. I really dont understand why he's so bad, I mean, I watched him play in Baton Rouge for two years and he has/had all the tools to be great. maybe it's him, maybe i'ts Oakland, maybe it's the coaching, but one thing's for certain, he just isn't getting it. Randy Moss sucked in Oakland too....

the raiders were a bad situation for any young qb. their oline isnt great, they have no recievers, and hes had 2 head coaches in his first 3 years. he needs to lose about 50 pounds, and when you see the guy talk he looks like his confidence is gone and he looks demoralized. i think the best thing for him would be the raiders giving up on him and he can go catch on with a team that can mentor the guy. if he has eye problems he needs to get those fixed as well.

Horrible O-line: Check

Horrible first HC: Check

Little development in mechanics: Check

Multiple OCs: Check

No legit #1 WR: Check

Answer: JaMarcus Russell and Alex Smith
I'm not a Raider Hater, but watching JaMarcus throw that pick cheered me up a bit. idk why.

SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

He's joke. I bet it kills their fans knowing that they could have had Calvin Johnson.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
He's joke. I bet it kills their fans knowing that they could have had Calvin Johnson.

And Crab... oh wait
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

And Crab... oh wait

Why'd you have to go and ruin my joke like that?
lmao

russell: "I dont really care what the fans do. I know that the players behind me still support me"

Overall, he thinks he did pretty well and is on track

12/21 61 yards and 2 ints

yeah, he did good
Share 49ersWebzone