There are 264 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao

russell: "I dont really care what the fans do. I know that the players behind me still support me"

Overall, he thinks he did pretty well and is on track

12/21 61 yards and 2 ints

yeah, he did good

well at least he was over 50% today..................

last week i was thinking the only worse QB i've seen has got to be Rex Grossman.

...i change my mind. Grossman > Russell
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by Superbowl09:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Good for Vernon. I'm happy to see it.

Krizay with something negative in 3. . . .2 . . .

I was just going to sit back and let you all enjoy his 5 catch for 40 yard performance. Getting tackled by 1 guy every time with no YAC.

I have nothing negative to say. Great performance by our former #6 overall pick who was the highest paid TE in the league.

Great game Vern way to be a playmaker out there.

I hate to agree with Mr. Negative, but he didn't have a great game. He had a good game, but like krizay said, he caught the ball and was tackled by the first guy he came to (and even got caught from behind on one play by a DEFENSIVE LINEMAN). Good game, not great game. But he is improved I guess.

Lets not forget krizay wanted us to draft Michael Huff .

Vernon Davis 5 catches

Michael Huff 3!

Vernon Davis 2 TD's
Micheal Huff 0 TD's

Now They Be Snitchin On Each Other...
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao

According to David White of the San Francisco Chronicle, the Raiders want CBS analyst Rich Gannon (and former Oakland Super Bowl quarterback) banned from their Alameda training facility.

Club officials want Gannon blackballed because he's been critical of the organization.

"Rich Gannon is not welcome here," ubiquitous club spokesman John Herrera said. "We told CBS we did not want him in our building . . . and that's where it sits."

its on pft

lol what losers.

Here's the last taste the organization had of a good team, who played his heart out for the team, who is being BLACKBALLED by the team because he is actually doing his job and giving a non biased analysis. What is he supposed to do? Say only great things about the team and organization when everything about them is one big mess? LMAO
The organization as a whole sucks.

-end of "discussion"
The Niners should trade the Carolina draft pick for the Raiders draft pick: INSTANT top 5!

*lol*
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
The Niners should trade the Carolina draft pick for the Raiders draft pick: INSTANT top 5!

*lol*

Umm Carolina sucks worse than the Raiders right now
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

*lol*

Umm Carolina sucks worse than the Raiders right now

Carolina's got some good defenders (Peppers, Beason, Gamble) and their offense has the two-headed running back tandem of Stewart and Williams. Plus they have Steve Smith and Mushin Muhammad. Carolina's been to the playoffs lately, which is something the Raiders have yet to sniff this decade.

Carolina's in much better position that the Raiders. Don't kid yourself.
A SMITH > RUSSELL
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
A SMITH > RUSSELL

I think they are the same.

A SMITH > RUSSELL

It's kind of hard to believe, but I've got to agree with you on this one. IMO, Alex Smith is a bust; he just doesn't have it, but Russell doesn't even care. He's about 40 pounds overweight, he gets booed at like crazy, and it rolls off his back like water off a ducks back. The guy just doesn't care so he isn't relevant. At least Smith tried, which you've got to respect.
Originally posted by susweel:
A SMITH > RUSSELL

I think they are the same.

smith can at least hit the side of a barn and he cares about trying to get better
they better win games because i don't want them to have a shot at berry
Originally posted by teeohh:

whats his 40
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by teeohh:

whats his 40

at least 4.4
Share 49ersWebzone