LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Cam Newton - videos and more

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
# 3 to buffalo?

I have though Buffalo is a real possibility for a while now. I am starting to think Carolina may be as well, but as of right now there is still a chance he drops to 7.
He won't drop to 7 and if he does we won't take him.

Book it!
Originally posted by mayo49:
# 3 to buffalo?

I don't think he get's past Arizona at #5. Which means Gabbert should fall to us.

Or a great defensive player . . .
3 to Buffallo
8 to Tenn
10 to WASH
This was a pretty smart move by Newton. He put his name and his talents out there to be talked about from now til the combine. Biggest thing I wanted to see was his footwork. He can make all the throws with velocity. o me it's about will he get his feet properly set when in trouble to make his throws more accurate. Can't really see all of that from the tape but he looked good. Gotta give the guy credit for putting himself in that position. B/c if he looked bad that would be headline news. And most guys wouldn't do that. Interview process is gonna be huge for this guy at the combine. If he's impressive and can handle the questions they are gonna throw at him about his father then he's gonna be a top pick. If he's there at 7 Niners should take him.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by mayo49:
# 3 to buffalo?

I don't think he get's past Arizona at #5. Which means Gabbert should fall to us.

Or a great defensive player . . .

• evil
  • Veteran
3 to Buffalo
5 to Arizona
7 to SF
8 to Tenn
10 to WASH

Fixed.
If Newton drops to us, and HArbaugh decides he does not want him, we may be in very good position to trade out of that spot. Something tells me we will be trading back from #7 to acquire and extra 2nd or 3rd, since we need to address CB, OLB, and QB in the early rounds.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
# 3 to buffalo?

I have though Buffalo is a real possibility for a while now. I am starting to think Carolina may be as well, but as of right now there is still a chance he drops to 7.

Lol

#1 to Carolina?
I think buffalo should pass on him and take defense player.

Cincinnati will draft him to replace Carson Palmer who they will trade to us for David Carr and a 2nd round pick
Originally posted by valrod33:
Cincinnati will draft him to replace Carson Palmer who they will trade to us for David Carr and a 2nd round pick

The NFL equivalent of an NBA expiring contract

A second round pick? Estas loco!
Originally posted by teeohh:

A second round pick? Estas loco!

3rd round pick? i dont know man but they are gonna trade him to us
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
# 3 to buffalo?

Lol

#1 to Carolina?

Yup. It's a definite possibility still. Can't see how it isn't.
Share 49ersWebzone