Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

AB's WebZone Divsional Mock Draft Thread- Discussion

Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
yeah, i like giving people a chance, like stever who is overseas, but i also wanna get a 3rd rd in, so idk what to do.

Im trying to be the good guy, so, id say we give the members a bit, not long and then I will go ahead and ask for suggestoions for their pick.

How does that sound?

Works for me. But what is "a bit"? Even for someone overseas, it's been going on 20 hours since the last pick, what is the limit?

Also, I'd make suggestions for the GB pick, but since I'm the next pick, I don't know that it's appropriate.

Without naming specific players, they would certainly be looking at ILB and any secondary position, but especially CB, as well as possibly another OT, but I don't know that there's one of value available right now.

I'd say a WR to replace an aging Driver. RB to pair with Grant. An OG. OLB and an eventual replacement at CB.

With that said. my suggestion would be Jason Worilds, DE/OLB Va Tech or Dexter McCluster.

Where does that leave Jones and Jordy Nelsonzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

in their more comfortable role?

I thought the Nelson pick was to take Driver's spot once he is done.
I think whomever you guys choose for GB it should be your BPA on the board seeing as that is pretty much Ted Thompson's philosophy.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I think whomever you guys choose for GB it should be your BPA on the board seeing as that is pretty much Ted Thompson's philosophy.

regardless of who is picked. Someone needs to make a move!

Hopefully it gets done soon cuz I am ready to make my pick following TexasNiner.

Tim Tebow it is! They need a FB. Moving on.......
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Well somebody make the pick so we can get 3 picks out of the way like right now!

Quote:
my suggestion would be Jason Worilds, DE/OLB Va Tech

BPA is Dexter McCluster.

I think think the pick should be Chad Jones, S.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

BPA is Dexter McCluster.

I think the pick should be Donovan Warren, and I also think he fits the BPA.

[ Edited by KRS-1 on Feb 13, 2010 at 12:50:31 ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran

BPA is Dexter McCluster.

I was just reading the Packer board and came to the same conclusion. Warren should be the pick.

BPA is Dexter McCluster.

It's a given that any team may like one guy, but without personal preference, I don't think ANY CB is the BPA right now. There are about half a dozen guys that could either be taken here as "BPA" or at least "BCBA", or who might be mid to late 3rd rounders.

The combine might sort that out, but I don't even think so. It will just give different teams different boards.
sorry it took long. Warren is the pick.

TexasNiner you be OTC.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

TexasNiner you be OTC.

TexasNiner you be OTC.

you got it.

[ Edited by AB83Rules on Feb 13, 2010 at 13:18:37 ]

TexasNiner you be OTC.

Whoo hoo! I think I'm going to wait a while to see if my trade proposal gets responded to though....
Just kidding, (mostly) I was willing to trade my second rounder to Denver for Marshall in case they wanted McCluster, but I haven't heard back.

So, I've just go to decide betwen McCluster and Jones. But I think I know which way I'm leaning.