Originally posted by krizay:Originally posted by KRS-1:Originally posted by krizay:Originally posted by TexasNiner:Originally posted by AB83Rules:
yeah, i like giving people a chance, like stever who is overseas, but i also wanna get a 3rd rd in, so idk what to do.
Im trying to be the good guy, so, id say we give the members a bit, not long and then I will go ahead and ask for suggestoions for their pick.
How does that sound?
Works for me. But what is "a bit"? Even for someone overseas, it's been going on 20 hours since the last pick, what is the limit?
Also, I'd make suggestions for the GB pick, but since I'm the next pick, I don't know that it's appropriate.
Without naming specific players, they would certainly be looking at ILB and any secondary position, but especially CB, as well as possibly another OT, but I don't know that there's one of value available right now.
I'd say a WR to replace an aging Driver. RB to pair with Grant. An OG. OLB and an eventual replacement at CB.
With that said. my suggestion would be Jason Worilds, DE/OLB Va Tech or Dexter McCluster.
Where does that leave Jones and Jordy Nelsonzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
in their more comfortable role?
I thought the Nelson pick was to take Driver's spot once he is done.



