There are 208 users in the forums

AB's WebZone Divsional Mock Draft Thread- Discussion

Sorry guys. I'm making the pick...
Sweet. Stever is OTC and TexasNiner is next.
You know I'm ready.

Though, to be honest, I couldn't have made it all day, I was pretty tied up at work.

I was glad I got to make the Bengals pick late last night.
Great, so what are the chances we can get the 2nd round done and start on the 3rd tonight?
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Great, so what are the chances we can get the 2nd round done and start on the 3rd tonight?

Apparently zero.
Originally posted by TexasNiner:

Apparently zero.

Blah. I don't get it; it seemed like this mock would go great with all the vets signed up, but now this one seems like its going to take longer than the first one. And that one had a lot more people making the picks.

Apparently zero.

Blah. I don't get it; it seemed like this mock would go great with all the vets signed up, but now this one seems like its going to take longer than the first one. And that one had a lot more people making the picks.

All it takes is one or two people not being available. And us not wanting to be strict about not making picks for people after a few hours.

I've been lucky, none of my picks have happened when I wasn't around, but they could have.

I'd have no problem having whoever was online make the picks if it's been a while though. But it's AB's draft, and I know he likes to let people make their own picks if at all possible. Which I appreciate.
yeah, i like giving people a chance, like stever who is overseas, but i also wanna get a 3rd rd in, so idk what to do.

Im trying to be the good guy, so, id say we give the members a bit, not long and then I will go ahead and ask for suggestoions for their pick.

How does that sound?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
yeah, i like giving people a chance, like stever who is overseas, but i also wanna get a 3rd rd in, so idk what to do.

Im trying to be the good guy, so, id say we give the members a bit, not long and then I will go ahead and ask for suggestoions for their pick.

How does that sound?

Works for me. But what is "a bit"? Even for someone overseas, it's been going on 20 hours since the last pick, what is the limit?

Also, I'd make suggestions for the GB pick, but since I'm the next pick, I don't know that it's appropriate.

Without naming specific players, they would certainly be looking at ILB and any secondary position, but especially CB, as well as possibly another OT, but I don't know that there's one of value available right now.

How does that sound?

Works for me. But what is "a bit"? Even for someone overseas, it's been going on 20 hours since the last pick, what is the limit?

Also, I'd make suggestions for the GB pick, but since I'm the next pick, I don't know that it's appropriate.

Without naming specific players, they would certainly be looking at ILB and any secondary position, but especially CB, as well as possibly another OT, but I don't know that there's one of value available right now.

go ahead, and give me your opinion. since i had GB originally ill go ahead and make the pick.

How does that sound?

go ahead, and give me your opinion. since i had GB originally ill go ahead and make the pick.

Personally I'd probably go Chad Jones. Thier biggest need is CB, but the best have been sorted through and I don't see a huge difference between who is here and possible 3rd rounders.

If not that, maybe Aaron Hernandez. Kind of a luxury pick, but a great value and really fits their offense. Unless you think one of the CBs like Franks or Thompson is worth it here. I'd wait until the third and see who was available.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

How does that sound?

I'd say a WR to replace an aging Driver. RB to pair with Grant. An OG. OLB and an eventual replacement at CB.

With that said. my suggestion would be Jason Worilds, DE/OLB Va Tech or Dexter McCluster.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:

How does that sound?

I'd say a WR to replace an aging Driver. RB to pair with Grant. An OG. OLB and an eventual replacement at CB.

With that said. my suggestion would be Jason Worilds, DE/OLB Va Tech or Dexter McCluster.

Where does that leave Jones and Jordy Nelsonzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:

How does that sound?

in their more comfortable role?
Originally posted by KRS-1:

How does that sound?

in their more comfortable role?

If they do go WR, I don't think it's Driver who is going anywhere. He was their most reliable guy last year. He's got more left in the tank than you think.
Share 49ersWebzone