There are 159 users in the forums

Who is the best Quarteback?

Who is the best Quarteback?

McCoy didn't look impressive at all today, but then after the game saw that he was feeling like sh@#, that makes it a pretty gutty performance in a rivalry game.
Originally posted by znk916:
Locker or Claussen.

I'd take Locker cuz of those douchebag photos of Claussen lmao.

Too me both of these guys are shaky, especially Locker. He has improved tremendously with Sarkisian in terms of his pro prospects, but he still reverts back to trying to do too much. Maybe that's because of the talent around him. Matt Ryan had similar criticisms about him. Locker is just not that refined yet. Clausen, i'm a fan, but he's not good at where we've struggled the past couple years and that's the vertical down the field throws. IMO there's not a safe bet out of this qb crop, but then again you can say that about any player in the draft.
Before the season, this was supposed to be a really strong QB class.

But now I'm starting to have doubts about everybody.
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
McCoy didn't look impressive at all today, but then after the game saw that he was feeling like sh@#, that makes it a pretty gutty performance in a rivalry game.

The dude was getting hit time after time he is tough! Makes the right throws too bad his receivers can catch most of the time excluding shipley. Shipley would be a great return guy for us and slot receiver as well.
I haven't seen all those guys, but when I've seen them, they've been incredibly underwhelming. Except maybe for Tebow I guess and Bradford last year, both of which I wouldn't want on the Niners.
Matt Barkley in 3 year the freshmen is the real deal!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Locker or Claussen.

Claussen looks like Cheddar Bob to me. I don't know how I can root for Cheddar Bob as QB for my team.
[ Edited by krizay on Oct 17, 2009 at 3:55 PM ]
Clausen looked pretty decent tonight, besides being behind a s**tty o-line with no wide receiving talent.
Barkley
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Clausen looked pretty decent tonight, besides being behind a s**tty o-line with no wide receiving talent.

uhh Golden Tate is pretty damn good.

I'm not a scout, but I want Clausen.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JDeezy:

uhh Golden Tate is pretty damn good.

Clausen has turf toe on his big and right toes and you may have noticed his hobbling ass out there and the teams #1 WR and one of the country's best is out with a broken collarbone. Tate is our #2, but a pretty dang good #2.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I think Clausen is the best QB in this class. And I really like Barkley.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

What???

Tate and Floyd?
Originally posted by krizay:
Locker or Claussen.

Claussen looks like Cheddar Bob to me. I don't know how I can root for Cheddar Bob as QB for my team.

Share 49ersWebzone