There are 243 users in the forums

Who is the best Quarteback?

Who is the best Quarteback?

Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Sam Bradford the next Peyton Manning....... we need him

I'd be very happy with that.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for titan.

Maybe the next Matt Hasselbeck! Next Peyton Manning is pushing it.
Originally posted by titan:

yea, i know, pushing it a little bit, but hey you never know. he just reminds me of peyton manning
I have to go with Mallet or Clausen.

And I can't believe I'm saying Clausen b/c I was convinced he was pure hype before this year. Never in a million years did I think I'd have him ahead of Bradford, McCoy, etc at this point in the season.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Overkill:
I have to go with Mallet or Clausen.

And I can't believe I'm saying Clausen b/c I was convinced he was pure hype before this year. Never in a million years did I think I'd have him ahead of Bradford, McCoy, etc at this point in the season.

I'm a Ryan Mallet Fan! He needs a little more work on his foot work, but for such a young team that they have and 1st year on this system, he has been putting up ridiculous numbers against solid teams. His leadership is outstanding, I tend to like vocal leaders better and he takes accountability for his actions. I also like the fact that he can throw the football with velocity and accuracy.

yea, i know, pushing it a little bit, but hey you never know. he just reminds me of peyton manning

reminds me more of Alex Smith.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Lol! You know they're gonna get you for that!Lol.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49ersfan80:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Colt McCoy does not impress me at all. No way would I touch him in the 1st or 2nd round. I see too much Alex Smith in him. I pass.

Tim Hiller and Ryan Mallett>>>>>>Colt McCoy

I'm not very impressed with McCoy either but Tim Hiller is better? I watched him against Central Michigan running a spread shotgun offense and he was average. He's a big pocket passer with limited mobility, average arm, and average accuracy. LeFevour and Tony Pike are much better than Hiller. Mallett on the other hand is probably a first round pick but Hiller's no better than a late round pick in my opinion.

I'm getting mixed signals.

I posted my reply before Hiller's debacle which I will get to. Since you didnt completely understand what I said about Hiller I will make it more clear and dumb down the message a tad:

Hiller sucks

The fact that you think Hiller is better than McCoy is laughable. Check out Hiller's last game, he couldnt beat a terrible Ball St. team which had ONE WIN going into the Western Michigan game against Hiller. How did Hiller do against the powerhouse Ball St. team on his senior day, the final game of his career, at his home stadium? Try 1 TD, 4 INTs, a pathetic 93.61 passer rating, two failed final drives, and a 22-17 loss to a team that was 1-10. Compare that to McCoy's stats in his final regular season game: 4 Tds, 0 INTs, 156.84 passer rating, and a 49-39 win at TAMU. Still think Hiller's better than McCoy?
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Share 49ersWebzone