49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 540 users in the forums

Who is the best Quarteback?

Browse 49ers books and videos

Who is the best Quarteback?

  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,143
McCoy in my opinion. He seems to make the best decisions when the protection breaks down. I think he will adjust to the speed of the NFL with out many problems.
I originally wanted MCcoy. However, I am leaning toward locker or Snead b/c of the Media hype over these two.
Two QBs in the Big East deserve consideration and will be first day picks are Brown from WV and Pike from Cinncy.
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Two QBs in the Big East deserve consideration and will be first day picks are Brown from WV and Pike from Cinncy.

I never watch either Qb. What are their strengths and Weaknesses. Do you think they are better than the other QBs listsed? It seems like this will be a very strong QB class. With this much talent at the Qb position, maybe we can grab one in the second round and use our 1st rounders on FS and RT.
Bradford pre-injury without a doubt.
Hopefully he can get back to that form.
No love for Tebow?
Originally posted by English:
No love for Tebow?

What about ryan mallet? NIce size 6'7 and posseses a rocket arm. He has been playing solid this year. He also has nice mobility for a big guy.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,113
College QB = Tim Tebow

NFL QB = Sam Bradford
Originally posted by Kolohe:
College QB = Tim Tebow

NFL QB = Sam Bradford

This
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,430
I really going towards the Pike bandwagon. He's got arm strength, accuracy, and mobility. A mix of Joe Flacco and Shaun Hill.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,367
I'm not a fan of any of these quarterbacks right now. In my opinion, Locker and Clausen look the best so far but they both need another year in college. I am not a fan of any of these spread formation quarterbacks who have not taken snaps under center(Tebow, Bradford, Mccoy).

If the draft was tomorrow, I wouldn't take a quarterback until later in the first round.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,536
Dan LeFevour:

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 227
40 T: 4.76

Sophomore: LeFevour ran for 1,122 yards and 19 touchdowns, while throwing for 3,652 yards and 27 touchdown

Junior: Only played in 11 games but still managed 2,784 passing yards and 21 touchdowns and only six interceptions, while completing 66.8 percent of his passes. He also led the team in rushing with 592 yards and an additional six touchdowns.

Senior: Through 6 games 1311 passing yards with 12 touchdowns and four interceptions while completing 71 percent of his passes. Also has 319 rushing yards with 8 touchdowns. Most impressive win: 33-46 for 328 yards and 3 touchdowns vs Michigan State
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,113
Originally posted by GEEK:
I really going towards the Pike bandwagon. He's got arm strength, accuracy, and mobility. A mix of Joe Flacco and Shaun Hill.

I also think hes gonna be a hot commodity when the off-season begins, dude is kinda skinny though.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone