Originally posted by Hysterikal:
There are 792 users in the forums
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Again, some posters explicitly stated they wanted QW over Bosa if given the choice between the two. The thread is still there, and we can pull all the receipts. Many posters on here believed QW was a flat out the better prospect than Nick Bosa. We literally argued over this s**t for months.
Originally posted by NTeply49:For me it was Bosa or trade down for Burns or Allen. I wanted an edge rusher the whole time. I wanted AJ brown over Deebo tho.
Originally posted by random49er:
Pull the receipts. Not going to pull a blind eye to the obvious: We didn't have the 1st pick,...hence,....let's talk about a bunch of other dudes, including QW. Lol people were discussing selecting Brian Burns for God's sakes. No way in hell is he ever brought up in the conversation if we were 1st on the clock.
Us being 2nd, however, even gave his name some burn.
Having Kyler Murray and trading down was in play,...and would've probably been a complete disaster now looking at things because he's a good player.
The "I'm right and your wrong" party you're trying to have loses its effectiveness a little tho, bud, because it wasnt an either/or until we were certain what Zona was going to do. That wasn't until draft day. #WhatReallyHappened
Pick Quinnen Williams and go to the Super Bowl. Pick Bosa and watch him spend the season on injured reserve.
Originally posted by Heroism:
https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/192365-one-week-draft-both-available-who-you-taking/
Originally posted by Heroism:Pick Quinnen Williams and go to the Super Bowl. Pick Bosa and watch him spend the season on injured reserve.
Originally posted by Heroism:https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/192365-one-week-draft-both-available-who-you-taking/
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:Originally posted by NTeply49:For me it was Bosa or trade down for Burns or Allen. I wanted an edge rusher the whole time. I wanted AJ brown over Deebo tho.
Same
Originally posted by NTeply49:For me it was Bosa or trade down for Burns or Allen. I wanted an edge rusher the whole time. I wanted AJ brown over Deebo tho.
Originally posted by Nastastical:Q all day. I really like Bosa, but Q just has that it factor.
There aren't too many prospects in the last decade that you really have to dig deep to find negatives in their game. It's basically the consensus opinion that he's one of the cleanest prospects the draft has seen in years. He's the defensive line version of Quenton Nelson, where you know exactly what you'll be getting as his floor and his ceiling can put him among the all-time greats.
Bosa has the talent to be really freaking good, so I'm good with either, but gun to my head, I gotta roll with Q.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:The debate was never "if Bosa goes at one, who you taking?". Otherwise, it would not have occured in the Bosa thread. There were more than a handful of people who said they would take QW over Bosa, even if Bosa was still there. Some said because Bosa is a trump lover who will ruin the locker room. Some said he will never last longer than half a season due to injury. Some said that he is a selfish prick. Some said his arms were too short. Some said QW is just a flat out better prospect. I was only of Burns biggest fans, and I can't remember anyone saying they'd take Burns at two if Bosa was there. People definitely said they'd rather trade down, pick up an extra first, and grab Burns.