LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

One year ago were you in the Nick Bosa Camp or Quinnen Williams be honest

Shop Find 49ers gear online

One year ago were you in the Nick Bosa Camp or Quinnen Williams be honest

lol shots fired the steelers fan.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I didn't want BOSA... I wanted to trade down... but also wanted Allen if I had my choice..

I just fully believed that he missing the entire season should not make him an instant 2... I saw what Allen did and did not disappoint, but I am glad that I was wrong w/BOSA..
Bosa. From the get go. Liked Quinnen but thought he was redundant.

My only preference if we hadn't been able to get Bosa would have been moving back a bit (hopefully) and taking Josh Allen.
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Mar 14, 2020 at 7:09 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Without a doubt it's always been Bosa.
LOL 93%. Some liars on the WZ.
Who is Quinnen Williams?
TBH - I was hoping we'd take a flyer on Ed Oliver in a trade down but I would have had no complaints about Bosa and truth be told I was right.
[ Edited by 49erminion on Mar 14, 2020 at 7:19 PM ]
I was perplexed by the thought of drafting that pancake eating m*****f***** but always wanted Bosa and am still happy about how it turned out.
The second the cards announced they were taking Kyler 100% I threw a BOSA party!!!
Originally posted by Livendiea9er:
The second the cards announced they were taking Kyler 100% I threw a BOSA party!!!

yeah soon as I saw Kyler Murray's name on the screen I spammed social media by vague posting "I came"

Bosa 99.9 %. So basically 100%. As long as AZ was going Murray I wanted NB without question.
It was Bosa the whole way going back to the 2018 season, I thought no way when ARI got the #1 pick, thank you Kyler for declaring. QW was a great story but would have been redundant IMO, too many DT/NT on the roster, QW was more of a NT IMO, not a 3T like DeFo. AA proved he's more than a 3T, he's a Big End and a EDGE guy, need to keep AA.
Originally posted by Niners99:

They arent answering. Go look at the Bosa thread, the people who didnt like the pick have been absent so far.
I was with Bosa, but I had my cautions.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Niners99:

They arent answering. Go look at the Bosa thread, the people who didnt like the pick have been absent so far.

This is why I want a PYMWYMI post for Jimmy Garoppolo. Right now a ton of fans want to move on from him, but when he keeps getting better they will all deny ever wanting him gone.
Share 49ersWebzone