LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

One year ago were you in the Nick Bosa Camp or Quinnen Williams be honest

Shop Find 49ers gear online

One year ago were you in the Nick Bosa Camp or Quinnen Williams be honest

Be honest a year ago were you a zoner hoping the Niners drafted Quinnen Williams or Nick Bosa.??? I distinctly remember some epic threads on how Quinnen was the safer pick and Nick Bosa could never stay healthy.

just a friendly reminder that the FO gets it right some of the time......
I was in the either one camp. Also with josh allen.

Any of those three. Just avoid the trade down.

Obviously we hit the jackpot by getting bosa AND avoiding injury.
Bosa 100%, Williams was on a loaded squad (not that Bosa wasn't). Alabama wears down its' players as Saban's passion for his legacy is the foremost factor in his program. Scary thought, Bosa will only get better, while Williams brings guns onto planes.
well documented Bosa or bust
  • thl408
Bosa 100%. Drafting four D linemen top 20 is crazy. Drafting four D tackles top 20 is insanity. (Buck, AA, Solly). Gotta diversify your portfolio a little bit.
Bosa because Williams didn't fill a need with DeFo already here.
QW Thank god i'm stupid.
I was on the fence with Bosa, his health concerned me and some of the way fans hyped him up was a bit irritating, but I definitely was not on the Quinnen Williams train, thought picking him would've been redundant.
It was so easy to spot bosa as a freak on tape that no one could be flat out disappointed.

Also hes not close to his ceiling. Which is scary.
Bosa.

Didn't feel the need for another DT.

I was worried about his health a bit, but knew the talent was there. The only thing that surprised me about Bosa is how good he was against the run, didn't know he had that in him.

Remember when people were saying Bosa wouldn't last a full season lol
Bosa. No brainer. Q still may turn into the better player but even if that does happen for us it was obvious who we needed.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Mar 14, 2020 at 9:53 AM ]
I was in the Williams camp...now that both of them have completed a full NFL season, I'm so glad Lynch took Bosa. He's more than just a pass rusher...he's a complete football player. Williams may become a dominant DT in time, but he's not there yet.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Be honest a year ago were you a zoner hoping the Niners drafted Quinnen Williams or Nick Bosa.??? I distinctly remember some epic threads on how Quinnen was the safer pick and Nick Bosa could never stay healthy.

just a friendly reminder that the FO gets it right some of the time......

1. Why does it matter
2. This isnt a novel idea for a post.
I kept all the receipts on the Quinnen "Superbowl" Williams guys. We know who they are.

<--Founder of the Bosa Boyz

Share 49ersWebzone