LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

One year ago were you in the Nick Bosa Camp or Quinnen Williams be honest

Shop Find 49ers gear online

One year ago were you in the Nick Bosa Camp or Quinnen Williams be honest

I was on the Bosa train from the get go
I could see no other pick that made sense for the 49ers
To think he is just going to improve how scary is that
For me it was Bosa or trade down for Burns or Allen. I wanted an edge rusher the whole time. I wanted AJ brown over Deebo tho.
I was Bosa all the way. I wasn't really concerned about his injury history. Same goes for Jimmy, several folks were vocal about his ability to stay healthy and play a full season. They both played all year, and at a high level.

Williams made zero sense for us, as it was already a position of strength and depth on the defense.
[ Edited by PuckFarag10 on Mar 14, 2020 at 10:12 AM ]
Wanted Bosa but looked like Cards where going to take him, so Josh Allen was the backup plan.
Bosa definitely made the most sense.

Just Imagine the reactions on here if Lynch had drafted Quinnen Instead.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Me thinks a few people aren't being honest, I remember the debates even Bosa was a lot more favored
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Would have been super excited with either one but wanted Q over Bosa. Didn't want anyone else at 2. It had to be either Q or Bosa.

Never expected that AA will have that type of season either.
I was for Bosa since I felt he fit what we were looking for better. I didn't expect him to be this good so quickly.
Bosa.
Bosa.

I thought QW was just as good but we needed an EDGE more than another DT.

Originally posted by thl408:
Bosa 100%. Drafting four D linemen top 20 is crazy. Drafting four D tackles top 20 is insanity. (Buck, AA, Solly). Gotta diversify your portfolio a little bit.

This. We needed edge.
Originally posted by NTeply49:
For me it was Bosa or trade down for Burns or Allen. I wanted an edge rusher the whole time. I wanted AJ brown over Deebo tho.

Absolutely true with me as well. I wanted Bosa (or if we traded down get Allen or burns if Allen's gone) because he was better and why would we triple up on the tackle position on defense. Even if Williams was a great pick I wanted Bosa way more.

Also Brown was my draft crash and Deebo was my number two receiver that I wanted. So we got that s**t right nice job man
Bosa because I thought a true edge rusher was a much bigger need. However I did still think Williams was a great talent.
Originally posted by Heroism:
I kept all the receipts on the Quinnen "Superbowl" Williams guys. We know who they are.

Lol that's hilarious
"The Bosa Express (choo choo!) is coming to town soon!"

That was one of hundreds of my posts on this and my friend's blog. I think I'm good.

"No more defensive tackles! I don't want QW if Arizona takes Bosa."

That was another. Similar to my posts on Solomon Thomas that went unheeded.
Share 49ersWebzone