LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Week 15 - Seahawks @ 49ers - Post Game Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
i can already see Pete Carroll running up and down the sidelines clapping his hands and chewing his gum i hope this is the last time

This will be the last time - starting next year, we're going to kick their ass.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn 49ers regular season action.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Everyone knows the refs / Roger BadHell are in the rigging business...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000999784/article/riveron-bobby-wagner-committed-a-foul-on-fg-block

Al Riveron, the NFL's senior vice president of officiating, explained in the league's weekly officiating video that Wagner used his teammates to leverage himself while leaping over the line of scrimmage, which is a violation... "In this case this is a foul"

These cawks are banged up quite a bit, nothing compared to us, but they are limping into this game a little bit.

I expect them to be limping a lot when the game is over. They should win, but still, Queefs got 10 days to rest when they face off with these limping cawk suckers. KC is looking to stomp some cheating ass and we're going to help them by blasting some of these fools

#NoPlayoffs
Been waiting a long time for a coach/QB combo that can stomp the Seahawks.

Hopefully this trend starts this week
Originally posted by Natedog:
Been waiting a long time for a coach/QB combo that can stomp the Seahawks.

Hopefully this trend starts this week

I think seahawks will generate more ratings further on.. so i give the game to the hawks because of Goodell.
Originally posted by badguy_1:
Let's wait until the 15th week of the 2018 season to finally beat the Seahawks!1! I'm going to be very upset if we show up and blow our 1st pick.

This is actually the outcome I expect. I think we're gunna win at least 2 more games. Then I think we will lose out on Bosa and grab some other er who ends up being mediocre while Bosa is great.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Vodka52:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by Vodka52:
Originally posted by ThisIzInFamous:
I'll be there.... flying in from New Mexico this Friday

Flying from NM as well! I want the Niners to stick it to them, win or lose.

All my fellow New Mexicans on here!

hey come pick me up

What part of NM are you guys from? Burque native here.

I live north of Espanola

Roswell here
ABQ here. (Currently sitting on the F line though).
Been a while since I saw a live game. The last one was Harbs/Alex vs. the Lions at the Stick. Handshake redux. We won.

Let's go Niners!!!!!!! Beat the fkin Cawks

[ Edited by Lobo49er on Dec 15, 2018 at 12:47 PM ]
http://www.nflweather.com/en/game/2018/week-15/seahawks-at-49ers

Rain to start in the 2nd Qtr. We need to come out strong, get the lead, and make them abandon the run. I'm not sold on our offense's last performance against Seattle, lot of garbage time stats.

I would say Kyle should take a deep shot early on, but Mullens doesn't have a strong arm. I expect the Seahags to try to take away Kittle. I think they will try to take away the middle of the field, leaving the flats open and making them vulnerable to screen passes and perhaps a wheel route or two (Get well soon McKinnon).

I expect our defense to play better against their running game this time. The rain might help slow down their passing game. This game will hinge on how Russell Wilson plays when things break down. Our line needs to finish when they get their hands on Wilson. Our DBs and LBs need to follow their receivers when Russ goes off script, don't just guard grass.

If we don't turn the ball over, I think we have a chance at winning.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Not showing up to work tomorrow, so the niners and I will have something in common tomorrow.

Best way to get to the game? I'm staying at Marine Memorial (Union Square).

Is there a thread already for how to get to Levi's?
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

Is there a Niner Shuttle running from The City? I'd think it'd be well worth the cost given the alternatives.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

A couple of years ago you just had to look for the small aeroplane flying around with a banner
Just an idea I plucked off the Web. There are others. I know nothing about it.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/san-francisco-49ers-vs-seattle-seahawks-shuttle-bus-to-levis-stadium-tickets-48308937332

Public transportation in that hinterland sucks unless it's changed since I moved away. Parking a private car seems a lot more difficult and expensive from what I've read on here. Still, it's a legit alternative so long as you know where to park.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Just an idea I plucked off the Web. There are others. I know nothing about it.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/san-francisco-49ers-vs-seattle-seahawks-shuttle-bus-to-levis-stadium-tickets-48308937332

Public transportation in that hinterland sucks unless it's changed since I moved away. Parking a private car seems a lot more difficult and expensive from what I've read on here. Still, it's a legit alternative so long as you know where to park.

Party Bus. Will anyone be in a condition to actually see the game?
[ Edited by Goatie on Dec 15, 2018 at 5:36 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone