• dmax
  • Veteran
they got chubb and miller...long game..27 14 broncos
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
28-12, Broncos.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Broncos D is going to expose our Oline. This one is going to be ugly and filled with mistakes.
All they have to do is run the ball and get some play action. If they can't do that then we have a chance otherwise we won't do much against that defense regardless.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
LMFAOOOOO at everyone rooting for us to lose like getting the first overall pick and drafting a 4th Dlinemen in 5 years (with red flags mind you) will guarantee success for years to come

yeah cause winning that rams game was so worth it. f**k Myles Garrett we got us solomon thomas

I had that same mentality also, i wanna win! But sometimes you need to think ahead of the future. Of course coaches and the FO will never say that, but its pretty obvious theyre tanking (also we legitimately suck ) ever since jimmys injury.
Lets be honest here...Saleh would have turned Garrett into a LB or FS....
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
LMFAOOOOO at everyone rooting for us to lose like getting the first overall pick and drafting a 4th Dlinemen in 5 years (with red flags mind you) will guarantee success for years to come

yeah cause winning that rams game was so worth it. f**k Myles Garrett we got us solomon thomas

I had that same mentality also, i wanna win! But sometimes you need to think ahead of the future. Of course coaches and the FO will never say that, but its pretty obvious theyre tanking (also we legitimately suck ) ever since jimmys injury.
Lets be honest here...Saleh would have turned Garrett into a LB or FS....

na he'd be our leo. He'll be in coverage for like 50% of his snaps though.
I bet my buddy that the niners wont give up six sacks. If denver sacks mullens 6 or more times, i lose.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Dec 6, 2018 at 3:20 PM ]
Our fan base cheering for loses.

I hate jed.

• Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Our fan base cheering for loses.

I hate jed.

Every single year. At least Jimmy gave us a break last year.
I wanna see how McGlinchey does against Von Miller.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
LMFAO at those rooting for us to win like beating the Broncos and getting a worse draft slot will guarantee success for years to come.

Agreed. It doesn't make us any less of a fan when we want to acquire an elite pic instead of a?. I know nothing is guaranteed in the draft but there are such great players at the number one spot historically compared to the second or third

I'm still dancing over that great last drive that gave us Solomon Thomas instead of Myles Garrett, aren't you? That win guaranteed us success for years to come.

Dammit don't remind me! I would like to see the team make improvements but when you're playing with second stringers and third stringers and even a practice squad player at running back it's a little hard to criticize anything on the Niners.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
So wait. Are we rooting for them to win in the 4th quarter or to lose?!

Lose.

Hahaha I know. It's a s**tty position to be in isn't it?
Fellas dont be surprised if we win this game. Kittle is going to have a career game. Broncos can't cover TE to save there lives. Broncos offense is probably worse than ours beside P. Lindsay running like a mad man. In all honesty I see us winning by 10 points. I live in denver and have to watch bronco games unfortunately
Share 49erswebzone