LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Week 14 - Broncos @ 49ers - Post Game Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cali2COniner:
Chris Harris jr is out and the next top CB is Robey who is playing like Witherspoon and LB can't cover either. It's going to be a much closer game than what you think.

If Mullens even smells any pressure he folds up like a lawn chair lol. Miller/Chubb/Barrett are gonna have their way. It's gonna be check down city.

Losing Harris would matter if we had top end WRs and a real QB. They will run the ball (they've been able to do it all yr)
Originally posted by thl408:
Watch the 49ers defense get two pick 6s, secure the win, and Saleh screws over himself (or the 2019 DC) out of Bosa.

I'll lose my s**t just like I did 2016.
Originally posted by thl408:
Watch the 49ers defense get two pick 6s, secure the win, and Saleh screws over himself (or the 2019 DC) out of Bosa.

Bite your tongue!
This game has the potential to be really close. We need to hire this guy to hinder Nick Mullins.

Originally posted by Waterbear:
This game has the potential to be really close. We need to hire this guy to hinder Nick Mullins.

Why would someone use that on Brock Osweiler? Actual chance he makes a proper play when he can't see who he's throwing to.
We'll be running and running and throwing screens and 3-step drop routes (to Kittle, likely). I doubt we let Mullens sit around and get pummeled.
[ Edited by RTFirefly on Dec 7, 2018 at 12:15 PM ]
As much as I want to see a win, as last year proved, momentum into the off season means nothing. I want wins but I also want THE BEST pass rusher available in the draft. Not second best, not third best , THE BEST
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Why would someone use that on Brock Osweiler? Actual chance he makes a proper play when he can't see who he's throwing to.

Raider fans?
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
these guys are still in playoff contention and will play hard. 9ers lose.

We better bring some pressure. Their passing game will be hurting with Sanders down. Remember they traded Thomas too, so that's 2 starters down at WR.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Interesting that the line started at Denver-6, and has been betted down to-4.

Vegas knows something we don't?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by cali2COniner:
Chris Harris jr is out and the next top CB is Robey who is playing like Witherspoon and LB can't cover either. It's going to be a much closer game than what you think.

If Mullens even smells any pressure he folds up like a lawn chair lol. Miller/Chubb/Barrett are gonna have their way. It's gonna be check down city.

Losing Harris would matter if we had top end WRs and a real QB. They will run the ball (they've been able to do it all yr)

Our run D will show up all of a sudden. Marsha performs 2 stupid kicks. Buck and others get sacks as well. Both QBs struggle all day.

Final score 8-6 (4 FGs and a safety) 49ers
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
Interesting that the line started at Denver-6, and has been betted down to-4.

Vegas knows something we don't?

A lot real bettors (not the public) thought the 6 was a bargain and made the line move down, especially with Harris and now Sanders out.

Even at 4 it's still a good pick whether they cover or not, it's still not the wrong move to pick Niners in this situation.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Just tank, baby!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Is it Sunday yet? Come on, let's get this baby rolling.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 8, 2018 at 4:27 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone