LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Week 14 - Broncos @ 49ers - Post Game Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cali2COniner:
Fellas dont be surprised if we win this game. Kittle is going to have a career game. Broncos can't cover TE to save there lives. Broncos offense is probably worse than ours beside P. Lindsay running like a mad man. In all honesty I see us winning by 10 points. I live in denver and have to watch bronco games unfortunately

I feel ya. No Sanders and missing their top CB...good luck covering Goodwin / Pettis. BUT if our oline gets abused, we'll lose by 10+
Fellas dont be surprised if we win this game. Kittle is going to have a career game. Broncos can't cover TE to save there lives. Broncos offense is probably worse than ours beside P. Lindsay running like a mad man. In all honesty I see us winning by 10 points. I live in denver and have to watch bronco games unfortunately

I'm about 300 miles due south of you as the crow flies (or the roadrunner runs). We get Bronco and Cowboy games each week oh joy.
Take the Broncos at -5.5
We're winning this game FML
  • Chief
  • Veteran

Wtf you talking about? Pretty sure the broncos have only allowed one TE over 80 yards this season. And not 1 over a hundred..

Am I wrong?
Must lose this game
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Just tank, baby!
these guys are still in playoff contention and will play hard. 9ers lose.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We're winning this game FML

noooooooooo

We lose this game we drop to 4th from what I'm looking at.

Oakland
Jets
Zona
49ers
Jags

Would be the top 5. Losing another game would be worse case scenario, imo we wouldn't even be able to trade down drafting 4th.
Originally posted by Chief:
Wtf you talking about? Pretty sure the broncos have only allowed one TE over 80 yards this season. And not 1 over a hundred..

Am I wrong?

Will Dissly had 105 yards week 1 other than that you're correct.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Chief:

Am I wrong?

Will Dissly had 105 yards week 1 other than that you're correct.
Chris Harris jr is out and the next top CB is Robey who is playing like Witherspoon and LB can't cover either. It's going to be a much closer game than what you think.
Just call 75 run plays, 0 passes.
They have 2 of the best pass rushers in the league so Mullins isn't going to have much time back there. I don't expect a high scoring game.
  • thl408
Watch the 49ers defense get two pick 6s, secure the win, and Saleh screws over himself (or the 2019 DC) out of Bosa.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by thl408:
Watch the 49ers defense get two pick 6s, secure the win, and Saleh screws over himself (or the 2019 DC) out of Bosa.

Not funny.
Share 49ersWebzone