There are 227 users in the forums

Week 10 2018 - Thoughts after rewatching the first half of the season...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Stud:
Meh, just disappear, one of us will take over for you.

You lost me 2 years ago when you started whining about the treatment of Kaepernick by Bills fans. Basically implying that Kap had a right to freely express himself but Bill's fans didn't. Very hypocritical of you, not to mention nobody cared about your opinion on the matter since you were supposed to be talking about your thoughts after the game. You know, the game itself.

Plus as proof above, you seem to have issues with peoples opinions you don't like. Maybe you should step aside and let someone else do it.

Stud's still butthurt about Marvin's opinion on dumbs**t Bill's fans two years after the fact? LOL

Honestly, that was what surprised me the most. I don't even remember the conversation.

It is a bummer tho. I disagreed but sucks to see a guy who spent some time here get himself banned.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Stud:
Meh, just disappear, one of us will take over for you.

You lost me 2 years ago when you started whining about the treatment of Kaepernick by Bills fans. Basically implying that Kap had a right to freely express himself but Bill's fans didn't. Very hypocritical of you, not to mention nobody cared about your opinion on the matter since you were supposed to be talking about your thoughts after the game. You know, the game itself.

Plus as proof above, you seem to have issues with peoples opinions you don't like. Maybe you should step aside and let someone else do it.

I was at that game and bills fans were hanging Kap blowup dolls from trees (how's that for racist) they were selling shirts with Kap's face and a bullseye around it. They were punching/tackling Kap dolls saying about every racist thing you could think of. Give me a break with that s**t. Freedom of speech and being a fan is one thing....and then there's been a redneck hillbilly racist that was so graciously excepted by a massive amount of people.

Here's a thought, you don't like Marvin's comments or options don't read them...pretty simple.

100% agree with you and I'd take it another step further. If people want to just b**ch about everything with this team in year 2 of a rebuild. Move on and be a Rams fan.

Our team isn't perfect, but I still think KS is the best coach that we could have moving forward and people need to give the team a chance to rebuild.
Share 49ersWebzone