There are 156 users in the forums

Greg Mabin CB Iowa

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
I didnt even know this guy was on the team until yesterday

He's been on the team since last year...

wow, Saleh slept on this dude!


Originally posted by valrod33:
He wont even be on the roster next year

These Iowa boys from the 2017 draft class are showing up big time for us. Mabin deserves more time next game. I'm expecting him to start and Witherspoon/Ward to alternate drives.
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
These Iowa boys from the 2017 draft class are showing up big time for us. Mabin deserves more time next game. I'm expecting him to start and Witherspoon/Ward to alternate drives.

Mabin didn't look good the little he played last year, but he looks a lot more comfortable this year. I really hope he can continue to prove himself.

They need to take note and draft Iowa guys. They have a lot of good players drafted the last few years.
Originally posted by Heroism:



Maybin needs to start in place of ward on Sunday and if he plays well should start pushing Witherspoon once Sherman comes back.
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by Heroism:



Maybin needs to start in place of ward on Sunday and if he plays well should start pushing Witherspoon once Sherman comes back.

Now...if he could tackle...nah, he fits right in.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Now...if he could tackle...nah, he fits right in.

True.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,208
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
These Iowa boys from the 2017 draft class are showing up big time for us. Mabin deserves more time next game. I'm expecting him to start and Witherspoon/Ward to alternate drives.
You know what they grow in Iowa? Corn. You Know what makes corn grow? Rain. You Know what corn makes? Whiskey.

Those are corn fed boys
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,359
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
These Iowa boys from the 2017 draft class are showing up big time for us. Mabin deserves more time next game. I'm expecting him to start and Witherspoon/Ward to alternate drives.
You know what they grow in Iowa? Corn. You Know what makes corn grow? Rain. You Know what corn makes? Whiskey.

Those are corn fed boys

we actually feed the corn to our cows so we have the best steaks in the nation.

  • bud49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,208
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
These Iowa boys from the 2017 draft class are showing up big time for us. Mabin deserves more time next game. I'm expecting him to start and Witherspoon/Ward to alternate drives.
You know what they grow in Iowa? Corn. You Know what makes corn grow? Rain. You Know what corn makes? Whiskey.

Those are corn fed boys

we actually feed the corn to our cows so we have the best steaks in the nation.
I know you grow a lot of corn they do get beans and taters though I'm sure.
[ Edited by bud49 on Oct 3, 2018 at 10:24 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,359
Originally posted by bud49:
I know you grow a lot of corn they do get beans and taters though I'm sure.

taters only in peoples gardens. same with beans. soybeans we grow but aside from selling them to china i have no clue what do with soybeans. we are guns a blazing with raising pigs
Mabin has a future...he's not flashy, but solid. We can use a whole lot of solid in our secondary. Dude can tackle, which is more than I can say for most of the other guys back there. Look for DJ Reed to potentially take over at FS, too. Colbert really needs to 1) stay healthy and 2) get back to the playmaking he showed his rookie season.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Mabin has a future...he's not flashy, but solid. We can use a whole lot of solid in our secondary. Dude can tackle, which is more than I can say for most of the other guys back there. Look for DJ Reed to potentially take over at FS, too. Colbert really needs to 1) stay healthy and 2) get back to the playmaking he showed his rookie season.

I'll take solid over flashy in the secondary any day. Solid makes fewer mistakes.


Never seen this before. Heck of a play
Share 49erswebzone