LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

Greg Mabin CB Iowa

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mabin is always around the ball. He should be playing more along with Sheldon Day.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Mabin is always around the ball. He should be playing more along with Sheldon Day.

Agreed, as it stands he looks better than Spoon, who I think had one of his better games, I'd like to see Mabin get the start next week and send a message.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Agreed, as it stands he looks better than Spoon, who I think had one of his better games, I'd like to see Mabin get the start next week and send a message.

Definetly always around the ball. QB tend to pick on the weak link.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Devante Adams must've been on his fantasy team.
May as well have had a blindfold on. All rdb's look like they had no idea what to do in that fourth quarter
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Oct 16, 2018 at 4:21 AM ]
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by valrod33:
He wont even be on the roster next year

Shanny should have listened to me
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
He wont even be on the roster next year

Shanny should have listened to me

You can't throw udfas and late-round picks out there and expect performance. It's insane
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Oct 16, 2018 at 4:48 AM ]
I can't believe he got burned that bad, the whole 4th Q every completion made was on a guy he was "covering" he was like 3-8 yards away from everyone every-time the ball landed. He looked like little kids in the neighborhood trying to cover an older kid in a game of street football.
we look completely unprepared honestly. Like we just got together at a party and instead of doing a conga line we went out and had a football game instead
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Oct 16, 2018 at 4:58 AM ]

no. he shouldnt be playing at all llololol
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I take it everybody is done crowning this dude now? lol
Originally posted by Antix:

Yes
Originally posted by Antix:

he got targeted 3 times in a row on that last drive by the packers. they picked on him.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
he got targeted 3 times in a row on that last drive by the packers. they picked on him.

Because he is not very good. He did not even show the awareness to defend the side lines.
Share 49ersWebzone