There are 195 users in the forums

Greg Mabin CB Iowa

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
He's bad. Idk why Maiocco was hyping him up last week (or was it the week before). He hasn't done anything lol.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This guy a 3rd stringer?

basically. Ward and Witherspoon ahead of him. not sure who sucks the most out of those 3.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Yo. People crowned this guy just last week. hahahaha

He went full Colbert, but even faster! Props.

Honestly, he had decent coverage, it's not like he was burned. Well from what I seen. The receivers just made good plays on the ball and Rodgers has some of the best ball placement in the NFL. Where the hell is Witherspoon. lol
Not sure what you watched but he was getting burned every time in that last series. Go back and watch it and you'll see he was always a few steps behind playing catchup. That picture above wasn't a good play, it was the only play at that point. Adams torched him and it was a last ditch effort.
I'm sorry, yes Mabin wasn't good, but what kind of idiot DB coach doesn't get the guy some help--shows how McCarthy and Rodgers absolutely destroyed Saleh and Hafley (DB coach) at the end of the game. Yes, it has happened to better coaches, but come on, it was obvious what was going on and it seems as if they were just expecting the inevitable.
After the game I thought Shanahan said Ward got hurt at the end of the game?

Useless Ward had a hammy, so Mabin was out there? Thanks Ward.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,892
The human Bulls-eye still on the roster?
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
He's bad. Idk why Maiocco was hyping him up last week (or was it the week before). He hasn't done anything lol.

well he did play well before last night's game, that's why...
Originally posted by jcs:
The human Bulls-eye still on the roster?

Yup
This guys sucks.
Originally posted by pickle:
I'm sorry, yes Mabin wasn't good, but what kind of idiot DB coach doesn't get the guy some help--shows how McCarthy and Rodgers absolutely destroyed Saleh and Hafley (DB coach) at the end of the game. Yes, it has happened to better coaches, but come on, it was obvious what was going on and it seems as if they were just expecting the inevitable.

Agreed. there could have been more of a chess game going on. But, you know, Rogers is in the pocket. He's been around the block a few times.
Probably we are not on the upside here regardless of what psyche-outs we improvise.

Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Not sure what you watched but he was getting burned every time in that last series. Go back and watch it and you'll see he was always a few steps behind playing catchup. That picture above wasn't a good play, it was the only play at that point. Adams torched him and it was a last ditch effort.

Mabin is much more suited when we play Cover 3, trouble they started to burn us and we played more man at the end, he isn't as good in Man coverage and Adams burnt him.

Sherman took over and did a great job one snap, then got burnt and called for the sack that would have won the game.

Mabin is the only DB except Sherman who hasn't had any severe brain farts, worth keeping around but I hope Spoon comes back strong, he's the most talented.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Mabin is much more suited when we play Cover 3, trouble they started to burn us and we played more man at the end, he isn't as good in Man coverage and Adams burnt him.

Sherman took over and did a great job one snap, then got burnt and called for the sack that would have won the game.

Mabin is the only DB except Sherman who hasn't had any severe brain farts, worth keeping around but I hope Spoon comes back strong, he's the most talented.

Yeah I thought I saw at one point Sherman playing in a different spot/area for once. I was like good he stepped up to save the win. Then he gave up the penalty and switched off again.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,024
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This guy a 3rd stringer?

basically. Ward and Witherspoon ahead of him. not sure who sucks the most out of those 3.

Mabin.
Legit thought this was the mabin from seattle.
Share 49erswebzone