LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 185 users in the forums

Rigged!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hayne38:
Originally posted by eastie:
Maybe. But then again, you might be making a fool of yourself.
Not remotely. All jostling aside. I'm absolutely correct.
Something is either a truth or a lie.
It's an absolute lie to believe it's purely accidental that Williams can win SB on anniversary of 13th amendment and 2 black QBs play on SB on Lincoln's bday.
That's not real life. That's pure tv fantasy.
First of all, the 13th Amendment was passed on January 31st, ratified on December 6th. Moving on.

Given that MORE than half the league is black, and that the Super Bowl always falls on the second Sunday in February now, which happens to be the 12th every 5-10 years (sometimes in three consecutive five year intervals, such as has been the case since 2012), this isn't some magical, "fantasy" thing. This a statistical inevitability. The only remarkable thing is that the FIRST time two black QBs started was on the 12th.

But Patrick Mahomes is straight up one of the top three best QBs to ever step on a field (deny it all you want, but it's true). Him being in the Super Bowl is pretty unremarkable given 5 straight conference championship appearances. As for Hurts, look at the team they built. And then look at who were one more game removed: 50% of the QBs in the NFC who didn't get to the NFCCG were also black (Prescott).

But again, this isn't terribly surprising. The best QB in the NFC last year was Hurts. The best QB in the entire NFL last year was Mahomes. Teams with great QBs tend to win.
[ Edited by 5_Golden_Rings on Feb 19, 2023 at 9:58 AM ]
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Anyone that says they are absolutely correct on an issue like this is an absolute fool.
See this. You were taught to bow down to authority and not think for yourself. You think you need to be told whether it's happening or not. You've been taught to not trust your own judgement.

Foolishness is believing in random chance. My examples are called circumstantial evidence. Common sense says I'm absolutely right.
If I were wrong, you'd be able to come up with something other than insults or just saying it's not possible because you don't understand how.
Winners and losers are dictated by commercial money/ endorsements/storylines. There is no competition happening.
It's true about all other aspects of corporate industries. What makes people think the billion dollar pro sports is any different?
Brady just happens to go to TB and win another SB that just happens to be in Tampa on their field!?
Manning wins a SB to retire. Even though his arm is shot. This is tv fantasy. It's not real life.

Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
First of all, the 13th Amendment was passed on January 31st, ratified on December 6th. Moving on.

Given that MORE than half the league is black, and that the Super Bowl always falls on the second Sunday in February now, which happens to be the 12th every 5-10 years (sometimes in three consecutive five year intervals, such as has been the case since 2012), this isn't some magical, "fantasy" thing. This a statistical inevitability. The only remarkable thing is that the FIRST time two black QBs started was on the 12th.

But Patrick Mahomes is straight up one of the top three best QBs to ever step on a field (deny it all you want, but it's true). Him being in the Super Bowl is pretty unremarkable given 5 straight conference championship appearances. As for Hurts, look at the team they built. And then look at who were one more game removed: 50% of the QBs in the NFC who didn't get to the NFCCG were also black (Prescott).

But again, this isn't terribly surprising. The best QB in the NFC last year was Hurts. The best QB in the entire NFL last year was Mahomes. Teams with great QBs tend to win.

Um, yeah , the super bowl was on the 31st. You proved me right. Not wrong. 2 significant dates and it happened on one of them.
Half the league is black? Yeah? So? If the league were real, more black QBs would have reached and won a SB by now.
Yeah, there's more black QBs . Yet only 3 have won 4 SBs in 57 years. Hurts is never getting back there. Jackson will never get there. Dak Prescott is just another Tony Romo.
Also, those 3 winners were only on Indian themed teams. It was easy to predict the outcome of SB 57.
The league let's in, who they want to let in, when they want to let them in. Williams wasn't even a Starter. Didn't even have a great career. Yet he's the one that gets the SB.
Moon was kept out in his prime. And screwed in the buffalo game.
McNabb , Cunningham,Vick. If the league were real and not rigged. They'd all have reached a few SBs

Um, yeah , the super bowl was on the 31st. You proved me right. Not wrong. 2 significant dates and it happened on one of them.
Half the league is black? Yeah? So? If the league were real, more black QBs would have reached and won a SB by now.
Yeah, there's more black QBs . Yet only 3 have won 4 SBs in 57 years. Hurts is never getting back there. Jackson will never get there. Dak Prescott is just another Tony Romo.
Also, those 3 winners were only on Indian themed teams. It was easy to predict the outcome of SB 57.
The league let's in, who they want to let in, when they want to let them in. Williams wasn't even a Starter. Didn't even have a great career. Yet he's the one that gets the SB.
McNabb , Cunningham,Vick. If the league were real and not rigged. They'd all have reached a few SBs

You really are talking crap. Cunningham and Moon were great quarterbacks in the time when black men were considered to be incapable of being NFL quarterbacks. But to argue that their story shows that the NFL is rigged is stupid. How would you explain, then, one of the greatest of them all? Dan Marino? How many rings did they let him win?

You have been here before. Enough.

And for everyone else, the NFL is a mega-billion organisation. Do you really think they are stupid enough to jeopardise it to arrange a Super Bowl on a particular anniversary? There is dumb umpiring and downright abysmal refereeing at times. But to claim the entire league is fixed beggars belief.

Lol what? The Super Bowl was on the 12th. The Denver Broncos also won on the 31st of January. As did the Dallas Cowboys. Were those "rigged" as well?

EDIT—as for why it took so long for black QBs to be as dangerous at the position, it starts in high school. We had people who picketed desegregation coaching high school teams, who then produced college players, who then produced NFL players. You're looking at an entire generation before coaches even start taking black QBs seriously in high school, and then ten to twenty years after that before they are a large enough portion of the QB pool to start filtering up into the college and NFL ranks.

EDIT2: English and other mods reading this: I am not making a political or any other kind of argument. I'm simply pointing out facts to explain evidence which is being mistakenly used to claim the NFL is rigged.

EDIT3: Lastly, people will find meaning where they want to. This is nothing but coincidence. The first Super Bowl after all was played on the say date that the first African American women Greek-letter organization. Coincidence? I'll let you be the judge...
[ Edited by 5_Golden_Rings on Feb 19, 2023 at 1:52 PM ]
Lol what? The Super Bowl was on the 12th. The Denver Broncos also won on the 31st of January. As did the Dallas Cowboys. Were those "rigged" as well?

EDIT—as for why it took so long for black QBs to be as dangerous at the position, it starts in high school. We had people who picketed desegregation coaching high school teams, who then produced college players, who then produced NFL players. You're looking at an entire generation before coaches even start taking black QBs seriously in high school, and then ten to twenty years after that before they are a large enough portion of the QB pool to start filtering up into the college and NFL ranks.

EDIT2: English and other mods reading this: I am not making a political or any other kind of argument. I'm simply pointing out facts to explain evidence which is being mistakenly used to claim the NFL is rigged.

Yes. If it's any consolation I banned him half an hour ago for broadly much the same reason.
Originally posted by English:

Yes. If it's any consolation I banned him half an hour ago for broadly much the same reason.

Oh sorry I'm done with the topic then.

Oh sorry I'm done with the topic then.

Me too.

Thank You!
Anyone that says they are absolutely correct on an issue like this is an absolute fool.
See this. You were taught to bow down to authority and not think for yourself. You think you need to be told whether it's happening or not. You've been taught to not trust your own judgement.

Foolishness is believing in random chance. My examples are called circumstantial evidence. Common sense says I'm absolutely right.
If I were wrong, you'd be able to come up with something other than insults or just saying it's not possible because you don't understand how.
Winners and losers are dictated by commercial money/ endorsements/storylines. There is no competition happening.
It's true about all other aspects of corporate industries. What makes people think the billion dollar pro sports is any different?
Brady just happens to go to TB and win another SB that just happens to be in Tampa on their field!?
Manning wins a SB to retire. Even though his arm is shot. This is tv fantasy. It's not real life.

Common sense says you're a conspiracy theory believer. Go out and prove your theory. You could make a fortune as the man that brought down the biggest sports entity in the world. Accusations without proof are worthless. Ask any attorney or judge.
Omfg

The amount of stupidity in this post gave me a headache .
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

yet realize today is 2/21. 21+2 is 23. 23 is CMC. Papa McCaffrey was 87. Next in sequence after 8... then 7.. is 6. 6 is the Super Bowl we are trying to achieve, the key to unlocking of course is 23 CMC
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

yet realize today is 2/21. 21+2 is 23. 23 is CMC. Papa McCaffrey was 87. Next in sequence after 8... then 7.. is 6. 6 is the Super Bowl we are trying to achieve, the key to unlocking of course is 23 CMC

😂
Share 49ersWebzone