LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Rigged!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by krizay:
A hold is a hold uncatchable or not. Pass interference is where uncatchable comes into play

As krizay as u are, you have a point this time...

Chiefs won fair & square,...let it go...
So basically, No one can see what's so obvious.

After hearing the examples of 13th amendment and Lincoln's bday. You should automatically realize it's all a lie. It's that simple.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by Hayne38:
The NFL, all sports for that matter are entertainment that can have any outcome the billion dollar industries choose to have.
Feb 12 is Lincoln's bday. Like magic, 2 black QBs are in the SB. When Doug Williams won the SB, it just so magically happened to be the anniversary of the 13th amnent.
These aren't coincidences. This is corporate manipulation.
Week before SB. Lebron scored 38 points to take Kareem's record of 38,387. It was the 38th day of year and lebron was 38 yrs old.
What was the winning score of SB? 38.
Ever since the Rams moved. St Louis/Missouri made a lawsuit vs Rams or NFL, which ever?
What two teams have been in 5 SBs since Rams moved? 3_KC, 2_Rams. Convenient way to collect funds paying off a lawsuit or the city. And before Rams moved,, Royals went to series. And After move, St Louis Blues out of no where, reach Stanley cup final.

This guy got banned a while back lol

After hearing the examples of 13th amendment and Lincoln's bday. You should automatically realize it's all a lie. It's that simple.

lol! Not taking this one seriously!

I'll just say this, if the hold happened at the first cut like they said...then why did the ref wait until AFTER the pass was incomplete before throwing the flag? Or the fact that the ref that threw the flag could NOT have seen the grab...unless he had x-ray vision. The way the rules are now, refs can call multiple penalties on almost any given play. And THAT is what makes manipulating the game so easy. No I don't think the games are scripted. I don't think the players or coaches are involved. But I do think there are things in play that manipulate the game for "better TV and ratings". When fans are complaining about refs EVERY week, and Roger Goodell comes out and says the officiating is "better than it's ever been" - he just confirmed that they are doing their job exactly like HE wants them to.

Oh, and I actually called the holding penalty...before the snap. I gave an outline of the game the day before, and the only thing I missed was it was a field goal at the end instead of a touchdown.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
I'll just say this, if the hold happened at the first cut like they said...then why did the ref wait until AFTER the pass was incomplete before throwing the flag? Or the fact that the ref that threw the flag could NOT have seen the grab...unless he had x-ray vision. The way the rules are now, refs can call multiple penalties on almost any given play. And THAT is what makes manipulating the game so easy. No I don't think the games are scripted. I don't think the players or coaches are involved. But I do think there are things in play that manipulate the game for "better TV and ratings". When fans are complaining about refs EVERY week, and Roger Goodell comes out and says the officiating is "better than it's ever been" - he just confirmed that they are doing their job exactly like HE wants them to.

Oh, and I actually called the holding penalty...before the snap. I gave an outline of the game the day before, and the only thing I missed was it was a field goal at the end instead of a touchdown.

plus we are 49 days into the new year
49 = 49ers
today is 2/18 - 18-2 = 16.. Joe Montana
Originally posted by English:

Except that it's absolute fact. So why not?
Originally posted by English:

Except that it's absolute fact. So why not?

This is what happens when Qanon gets interested in sports. LOL.
Originally posted by eastie:

A pointless association that has nothing to do with anything. I could care less about left or right. All govt is a lie.
So you're saying it's totally random chance that Doug Williams wins on the anniversary of the 13th amendment. And two black QBs play on Lincoln's bday?
That is what happens when people believe everything their tv tells them

You saw niners completely lie down for the Rams in the second half last year and you still think it's legitimate competition?

A pointless association that has nothing to do with anything. I could care less about left or right. All govt is a lie.
So you're saying it's totally random chance that Doug Williams wins on the anniversary of the 13th amendment. And two black QBs play on Lincoln's bday?

You saw niners completely lie down for the Rams in the second half last year and you still think it's legitimate competition?

It has everything to do with your posts. If you were the Commissioner of the NFL, the highest ranking employee, just one step below ownership, in charge of a huge money making venture, billions in revenue yearly, would you risk it all for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist? No? Why do you think that owners would risk their 'golden goose' for that?
It has everything to do with your posts. If you were the Commissioner of the NFL, the highest ranking employee, just one step below ownership, in charge of a huge money making venture, billions in revenue yearly, would you risk it all for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist? No? Why do you think that owners would risk their 'golden goose' for that?

What are you trying to say? It doesn't make any sense. At no point in history has the money holding elite ever done anything honestly or for the benefit of the people.

Apparently they can lie to the public as my examples have shown. This is impossible without manipulation

Ok, what risk? Theyve shown time and time again that they can help teams win with incredibly false bogus calls. No one actually calls them on it. And they come back for more.
Once in a while the league goes"oops ,sorry. Wrong call. But so what? They still got the outcome they wanted and advanced the team they wanted to and collected millions in betting money.

A team throws 4 ints and still wins, Why? Because live legal betting is a thing now.

Ok, what risk? Theyve shown time and time again that they can help teams win with incredibly false bogus calls. No one actually calls them on it. And they come back for more.
Once in a while the league goes"oops ,sorry. Wrong call. But so what? They still got the outcome they wanted and advanced the team they wanted to and collected millions in betting money.

A team throws 4 ints and still wins, Why? Because live legal betting is a thing now.

hey Bro, go see your doctor. You NEED medication.
Share 49ersWebzone