LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Rigged!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by eastie:
hey Bro, go see your doctor. You NEED medication.

In other words you have no proof or rebuttals against blatant facts.
I asked a question. You think it's just pure luck that a black QB won on the anniversary of the 13th amendment, and 2 black QBs on on Lincoln's bday? It's just random luck? Coincidence?
It's a very simple deduction exercise. There is no such thing as coincidence or luck. They are just words. Military intelligence teaches that there is no such thing as coincidence.
The Jets , Chiefs were made to win to sell the merger to the public. This has been going on for years.
XFL is on tonight if anyones interested. And don't forget skam dunk contest in a little bit
"Military intelligence"? There's an oxymoron for you. The supposed benefit from rigging games is far outweighed by the prospect of discovery and the ruin of the entire operation. Who gives a crap about the color of the skin on a player? You're scary bro. Connecting dots that only exist in your head. Seek help.
"Military intelligence"? There's an oxymoron for you. The supposed benefit from rigging games is far outweighed by the prospect of discovery and the ruin of the entire operation. Who gives a crap about the color of the skin on a player? You're scary bro. Connecting dots that only exist in your head. Seek help.

You dodge and avoid what I asked. You think you're smarter than the military?
You're just saying random things with no context.
You're not making any sense.
You're afraid of the question. This is what cognitive dissonance is.
Who cares about the color of their skin? Obviously the NFL does because they made sure to tell you it was happening. They made absolutely sure to do it on dates significant to black history. They are mocking you.
Originally posted by Hayne38:

You dodge and avoid what I asked. You think you're smarter than the military?
You're just saying random things with no context.
You're not making any sense.
You're afraid of the question. This is what cognitive dissonance is.
Who cares about the color of their skin? Obviously the NFL does because they made sure to tell you it was happening. They made absolutely sure to do it on dates significant to black history. They are mocking you.

What are you laughing at? The league is making a fool of you.
[ Edited by Hayne38 on Feb 18, 2023 at 7:17 PM ]

Maybe. But then again, you might be making a fool of yourself.
Not remotely. All jostling aside. I'm absolutely correct.
Something is either a truth or a lie.
It's an absolute lie to believe it's purely accidental that Williams can win SB on anniversary of 13th amendment and 2 black QBs play on SB on Lincoln's bday.
That's not real life. That's pure tv fantasy.
It's an absolute lie to believe it's purely accidental that Williams can win SB on anniversary of 13th amendment and 2 black QBs play on SB on Lincoln's bday.

Lol you are a funny chap. Why should the NFL care about anniversaries of amendments? No reason at all. Sooner or later 2 black quarterbacks were going to duke it out for the Super Bowl. It's sad that it took so long. Lincoln's birthday is irrelevant.

There is obviously such a thing as coincidence. To deny it is just a nonsense. There is happenstance. Beyond that, to deny the existence of coincidence means that every event with resonance with a previous event is a deliberate creation. If indeed your military intelligence teaches that, which I doubt, I suspect that you have misunderstood the context.

Might?
Originally posted by English:

Lol you are a funny chap. Why should the NFL care about anniversaries of amendments? No reason at all. Sooner or later 2 black quarterbacks were going to duke it out for the Super Bowl. It's sad that it took so long. Lincoln's birthday is irrelevant.

There is obviously such a thing as coincidence. To deny it is just a nonsense. There is happenstance. Beyond that, to deny the existence of coincidence means that every event with resonance with a previous event is a deliberate creation. If indeed your military intelligence teaches that, which I doubt, I suspect that you have misunderstood the context.

This is the same guy that you or dj banned a while ago, just a new account.

Anyway, Cohn says even if the Rams cut Jalen Ramsey we shouldn't sign him because... ticky tack defensive holding will be called in the Super Bowl against the Chiefs, and Bosa will be held the entire fourth quarter in the Super Bowl against the Chiefs and it won't be called.

Honestly I love that everyone who hates Cohn also shares most of his opinions.
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Anyway, Cohn says even if the Rams cut Jalen Ramsey we shouldn't sign him because... ticky tack defensive holding will be called in the Super Bowl against the Chiefs, and Bosa will be held the entire fourth quarter in the Super Bowl against the Chiefs and it won't be called.

CBs like Ramsey will command elite money and imo it's pointless to spend that kinda of money on CBs since it's basically impossible to have lock down corners anymore.
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

If mosely comes back no. Unless ramsey is willing to play slot for 7m.

Lets suppose everything you say is true. Who cares? What does it matter? Why should anyone care? No one feels alarm about your allegations anymore than alleging your mom used unseasoned bread crumbs in a meatloaf recipe. What does it matter? Where is the gravity?

Anyone that says they are absolutely correct on an issue like this is an absolute fool.
Share 49ersWebzone