Shop 49ers game tickets
We would have beat both of these teams!!! 😡😡
The Holding call on Wilson was BS, should have been 4th down, RIGGED
It was already determined long ago.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Yup !
Been saying it since Harbs days.
They don't call s**t all game long, then all the sudden they are calling fouls on every play when the Rams are going to lose if they don't.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Yup !

total bs . he wasn't holding
Lol. After the blatant missed offensive pi on Ramsey which effectively gave the Bengals 10 points it was somehow rigged for the Rams.

Stafford earned it. He's always been clutch and had good football IQ. Just shows you how much certain franchises just suck.
Originally posted by WINiner:
They don't call s**t all game long, then all the sudden they are calling fouls on every play when the Rams are going to lose if they don't.

After the ramsey facemask? Cmon. Cant be complaining.

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by craig33:
We would have beat both of these teams!!! 😡😡

Brah! It's questionable if we should have won any of our playoff games. We definitely got outplayed by GB & LAR.

Could we have beat both of these teams? Yes! We were 3-1 versus them on tbe year. But By no means should we have been in the SB. we were lucky to get as far as we got
In the past even when my team lost I wasn't angry, depressed maybe. Now the last few years It seems as though it's scripted. The old Abbot and Costello line applies, "they're off, you lose".
But we just lost to one these teams...
SF needs a major earthquake, pull the country's heartstrings & milk that s**t like Katrina to get the NFL to rig it for the Niners in 2022..
Damn ‼️‼️‼️ Now I got to listen to THIS b**ls**t for the next six months 😒
Share 49ersWebzone