There are 171 users in the forums

Brother Harbaugh is just as ignorant as Jim

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
they only beat us because it was Ray Lewis' last game.

This.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
I'm sorry but I have to call this thread out, racist is probably too strong but it's certainly racial profiling.

To be fair the media does it as well (Stephen A Smith saying Haskins is a run first QB might be the worst I've ever heard.)

There's a ton of film of Lamar going through several reads, you just assume he can't. What you fail to understand is that some designed runs are made to look like passes.

The title is also inflammatory, this type of posting has no place on the zone.

The thing is I actually agree that it's a bad idea to tie your fate to Jackson, just for different reasons.

It's the RG3 factor, Jackson doesn't take care of himself when he runs, and isn't big enough to have that mentality (unlike Cam or Josh Allen) unless he learns to protect himself like Wilson does he won't last.

Jackson obviously has to develop as a passer as well, his inaccuracy comes from his mechanics, just like Josh Allen, except you hear much more about Lamar's issues and did during the draft build up, I wonder why.

Where the hell have you been posting for the last several years?
Originally posted by WINiner:
Where the hell have you been posting for the last several years?

If people don't call stuff like this out it will never change.
That ignorant HC took you to 3 straight NFC Championship games and a superbowl

thank goodness you got rid of him. Otherwise you wouldnt have had all this success lately
Originally posted by Cardinal42:
That ignorant HC took you to 3 straight NFC Championship games and a superbowl

thank goodness you got rid of him. Otherwise you wouldnt have had all this success lately

At least we arent the cardinals
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Cardinals won 3 games last year. 2 of them were you

2018 - swept
2017 - swept
2016 - swept
2015 - swept

truth be told I didnt realize the Cards have a 8 game streak on you, but boy am I glad I discovered that fact. I agree the Cards suck. Whats that say about yall
[ Edited by Cardinal42 on May 3, 2019 at 8:52 PM ]

2018 - swept
2017 - swept
2016 - swept
2015 - swept

truth be told I didnt realize the Cards have a 8 game streak on you, but boy am I glad I discovered that fact. I agree the Cards suck. Whats that say about yall

Do the Cardinals make banners for that? I guess sweeping a historically bad divisional opponent is worth bragging about when your team is and always has been the low of the NFL
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on May 4, 2019 at 6:35 AM ]
I'm sorry but I have to call this thread out, racist is probably too strong but it's certainly racial profiling.

To be fair the media does it as well (Stephen A Smith saying Haskins is a run first QB might be the worst I've ever heard.)

There's a ton of film of Lamar going through several reads, you just assume he can't. What you fail to understand is that some designed runs are made to look like passes.

The thing is I actually agree that it's a bad idea to tie your fate to Jackson, just for different reasons.

It's the RG3 factor, Jackson doesn't take care of himself when he runs, and isn't big enough to have that mentality (unlike Cam or Josh Allen) unless he learns to protect himself like Wilson does he won't last.

Jackson obviously has to develop as a passer as well, his inaccuracy comes from his mechanics, just like Josh Allen, except you hear much more about Lamar's issues and did during the draft build up, I wonder why.

I see nothing racist in this thread. And if there was I would expect you to report the post rather than challenge it. To justify an accusation of racial profiling you need to make certain assumptions which probably move the racial thinking into your mind rather than others.

The title is somewhat unpleasant but hardly out of place in a football forum.

No further continuation of the racist/racial profiling here please If you wish to pursue the matter use the Ask The Mods facility.

Thank you.

2018 - swept
2017 - swept
2016 - swept
2015 - swept

All that is true, but once again, at least we arent the cardinals. One of the least winning franchises in all of sports. Iver never been a bandwagon fan, but if I had to grow up rooting for the cards, most likely wouldve switched teams.

• jcs
  • Veteran
I love these declarations considering he's only missed the playoffs 4 times in 11 years and has been a Super Bowl winner
Originally posted by jcs:
I love these declarations considering he's only missed the playoffs 4 times in 11 years and has been a Super Bowl winner

I mean if we're going to say he has a track record of being successful than we have to at least mention how they wayyyyy overpaid flacco when everybody else knew he wasn't worth near the money they gave him.

If anything that just shows he doesn't know how to properly evaluate the qb positions value.
Ignorant? 49ers fans would KILL to have the same success as John Harbaugh have with the Ravens. SMH.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Anyone super sensitive in here needs a cookie or a trophy, I can totally search Google images and give you one.
  • Chief
  • Veteran

Hey social justice warrior, here's your instant gratification.

Meeep
Share 49ersWebzone