There are 171 users in the forums

Starting your NFL franchise today, would you take Jimmy Garoppolo or Patrick Mahomes?

Starting your NFL franchise today, would you take Jimmy Garoppolo or Patrick Mahomes?

Discuss.
Someone help me out with the thread title. Can't edit.
Probably Jimmy.

Mahomes and Reid do a BOATLOAD of safe screen passes. They bore you to death then cry for penalties. When the game is out of reach then they'll throw the bombs.

Without KHunt they are struggling. They had to take the Tim Tebo..er...L. Jackson Ravens into overtime
Even if Pat Ma .
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Even if Pat Ma .

Lol I know. I don't know what happened and it won't let me edit. Can a brotha get some assistance from a mod?
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
Pat Ma, no question.
Pat Ma Balls tho.
I'll go with the great Chinese football player Patrick Ma
Ma!!!!

The meatloaf !!!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Ma!!!!

The meatloaf !!!

Great movie. Legendary scene.

Jimmy Ga with healthy receivers
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Jimmy Ga with healthy receivers

This is your first pick, all else is equal. Vote.
Jimmy G is no Pat Ma
This one is tough because Patrick has some pretty epic weapons to play with. Jimmy G looked really good with marquise Goodwin, Trent Taylor, George Kittle, and KB. Kittle and Goodwin have similar traits to hill and Kelce but I'm sure most would take the chiefs tandem over the 49ers. I'm going to say jimmy G because of what he's shown he can do with a bad/ unfinished offensive unit.
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
This one is tough because Patrick has some pretty epic weapons to play with. Jimmy G looked really good with marquise Goodwin, Trent Taylor, George Kittle, and KB. Kittle and Goodwin have similar traits to hill and Kelce but I'm sure most would take the chiefs tandem over the 49ers. I'm going to say jimmy G because of what he's shown he can do with a bad/ unfinished offensive unit.

I agree with you. Y'all need to actually vote though. We need some verifiable stats on this. Lol.
Share 49erswebzone