There are 161 users in the forums

Starting your NFL franchise today, would you take Jimmy Garoppolo or Patrick Mahomes?

Starting your NFL franchise today, would you take Jimmy Garoppolo or Patrick Mahomes?

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I'll go with the great Chinese football player Patrick Ma

Lol nice
lol wow

Mahomes easily.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Mully >>> JG >>> PM
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
lol wow

Mahomes easily.

This. The vote would be 99.99% if this poll was on any other teams website. I guess those that say JG dont care that Mahomes is 4 years younger, isnt coming off a serious injury, and has the best arm in the league. Love Jimmy G but come on.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Watch...in one game next year with Kittle, Pettis (experienced), healthy Goodwin, Jet/Breida, Juice, healthy oline, etc., Jimmy will break all records in one game.... then Mully will break all his records in one game after JG gets hurt. ONE GAME!!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
lol wow

Mahomes easily.

This. The vote would be 99.99% if this poll was on any other teams website. I guess those that say JG dont care that Mahomes is 4 years younger, isnt coming off a serious injury, and has the best arm in the league. Love Jimmy G but come on.

You said no other Niner fans would take Jimmy G. Lol.
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
lol wow

Mahomes easily.

You said no other Niner fans would take Jimmy G. Lol.
Well I guess you arent the only homer in here.
  • dj43
The obvious choice right now is Mahomes. However, if a healthy Garoppolo were the KC QB right now, there is not doubt he could put up some awesome numbers as well. I can't recall any team in the past 10-15 years that has had the depth in quality offensive weapons KC has right now. That crew is epic.

It will be fun watching a lot of these young QBs in the coming years to see how they adjust to the league in their second and third years.
I'm interested to see how D coordinators choose to go after Mahomes after an off season.
You have to take Mahomes.

Even if Girippili
I love Jimmy G, but Mahomes is a stud, you build around him and he'll take you places.

Mahomes is the only QB I'd take over Jimmy in this scenario though.
Originally posted by dj43:
The obvious choice right now is Mahomes. However, if a healthy Garoppolo were the KC QB right now, there is not doubt he could put up some awesome numbers as well. I can't recall any team in the past 10-15 years that has had the depth in quality offensive weapons KC has right now. That crew is epic.

It will be fun watching a lot of these young QBs in the coming years to see how they adjust to the league in their second and third years.

This depth of quality weapons that you constantly gush over is basically Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce. They lost their star running back, their #2 WR is as injury prone as they come. Granted, most teams dont have a Kelce/Hill combo, but to say this is the best collection of offensive weapons in the last 10-15 years is truly ridiculous IMO.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Dec 11, 2018 at 12:13 AM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Chicken
What do we have 7 or 8 games to grade Jimmy G and in both starting assignments he came up injured. As of now it's no contest, PM by a wide margin.
Share 49erswebzone