There are 155 users in the forums

RIP LeSean McCoy's career?

Originally posted by Kolohe:
I'm gonna go out on a ledge and say McCoy is guilty.

A ledge or a limb?
Criminal defense lawyer here; I've tried about a dozen domestic violence cases or so. He needs a good alibi in conjunction with his strong denial, or he is toast if that picture is authentic. However, the online callout and eviction issue also are setting off my b******t alarm.

To be very clear: domestic violence is terrible, but there are more fake accusations than some realize. I have seen false accusations used as weapons in everything from child custody, staying out of trouble with new/old partners, immigration issues, and all sorts of weird stuff.
[ Edited by kelson49er on Jul 10, 2018 at 5:57 PM ]
Originally posted by kelson49er:
Criminal defense lawyer here; I've tried about a dozen domestic violence cases or so. He needs a good alibi in conjunction with his strong denial, or he is toast if that picture is authentic. However, the online callout and eviction issue also are setting off my b******t alarm.

To be very clear: domestic violence is terrible, but there are more fake accusations than some realize. I have seen false accusations used as weapons in everything from child custody, staying out of trouble with new/old partners, immigration issues, and all sorts of weird stuff.

false accusers should be charged and face the maximum sentence the accused would've faced if found guilty. They need to make an example of a few of these chicks.
You gotta think that house had security cameras, right?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
false accusers should be charged and face the maximum sentence the accused would've faced if found guilty. They need to make an example of a few of these chicks.

Disagree, usually. Major chilling effect on legit claims. Fewer actually wronged women would report due to fear of prosecution. Those cases can go horribly awry too. I represented a girl on a false rape report allegation. Case eventually dismissed for weird reasons, but just very misguided from the start. At worst, she was actually raped and just unknowingly accused the wrong guy.

Good rule of thumb: criminal prosecution should almost never be the answer.
McCoy's GF was beaten up during a home invasion. McCoy was in Miami at the time. Jewelry was stolen from her among other things.
[ Edited by PacTiger on Jul 10, 2018 at 6:41 PM ]
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
So when I lived in Brooklyn, there was a crew of street corner thugs who would take care of the block (look after the local people)

They said if we ever had a roommate or neighbor they wanted to move away , they would violently rob them until they left .

I therefore , know who did this for McCoy . They are good people .

Brooklyn thugs are the worst...


Hahahaha f**king hipsters...gonna rob your fridge of all the craft beer and steal your plaid shirts
This is nuts.
Why the fk would she put out that tweet, knowing he was no where near the scene of the crime? Makes no fkn sense.
Originally posted by nj9er:
Looks suspicious to me. Why is she covered in dried up blood but there is a band-aid shaped void. Why would she bandage under her eye and not clean up the rest of the blood? Also it does not look like under her eye was cut only bruised so why band aid in first place. Then report a robbery? This looks very doctored at first glance

Was my exact thoughts

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Why the fk would she put out that tweet, knowing he was no where near the scene of the crime? Makes no fkn sense.

He hired some dude to pistol whip her and he knew specific jewelry Shady had given her to steal. They know he probably won't get in legal trouble so might as well get a public conviction. Makes sense to me.
IF The Bills cut him . should the 49ers give him a look.??
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
IF The Bills cut him . should the 49ers give him a look.??

f**k yes!! Especially if he isn't charged with anything. Dude still has some game left. McCoy and McKinnion 😮

I'm not buying this one but at all. There are some serious fkn bats**t crazy people out there that will do anything to make a buck.
Not buying the authenticity in this picture she posted, but the claims made by her friend in the post too.
Lol at the steroid use too. Come on man. Shady McCoy is the one athlete that still uses the steroid needles and never fails a test?
  • Kolohe
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 46,187
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I'm gonna go out on a ledge and say McCoy is guilty.

A ledge or a limb?

Lol limb WTF was I thinking!!
Damn, crazy situation.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Jul 10, 2018 at 7:20 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone