LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

RIP LeSean McCoy's career?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
"specifically targeted"

do people otherwise accidentally break into a house then decide to rob and beat the person?

it wasn't a random break in
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Looks suspicious to me. Why is she covered in dried up blood but there is a band-aid shaped void. Why would she bandage under her eye and not clean up the rest of the blood? Also it does not look like under her eye was cut only bruised so why band aid in first place. Then report a robbery? This looks very doctored at first glance
WTF

Dayum
Sounds like BS. Is it a coincidence that this happened right before she was due in court to fight eviction from one of his properties?
Originally posted by nj9er:
Looks suspicious to me. Why is she covered in dried up blood but there is a band-aid shaped void. Why would she bandage under her eye and not clean up the rest of the blood? Also it does not look like under her eye was cut only bruised so why band aid in first place. Then report a robbery? This looks very doctored at first glance

i'm sure the authorities can determine that
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
"specifically targeted"

And "demanded specific items from the victim".
So when I lived in Brooklyn, there was a crew of street corner thugs who would take care of the block (look after the local people)

They said if we ever had a roommate or neighbor they wanted to move away , they would violently rob them until they left .

I therefore , know who did this for McCoy . They are good people .
What kind of a world do we live in when something as heinous as this becomes just as much of a question of the victim as it is for the offender. After what happened to Reuben and CK7, you can never tell on the surface. However, if Shady is responsible for all the things he allegedly did, his football career is over.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
So when I lived in Brooklyn, there was a crew of street corner thugs who would take care of the block (look after the local people)

They said if we ever had a roommate or neighbor they wanted to move away , they would violently rob them until they left .

I therefore , know who did this for McCoy . They are good people .

Brooklyn thugs are the worst...

I have no clue if he was involved or not...but saying those photos look doctored is pretty ridiculous imo. Her lip and eye are badly swollen and her forehead had a giant knot and cut, which looks to be the source of where most of the blood came from.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Sounds like BS. Is it a coincidence that this happened right before she was due in court to fight eviction from one of his properties?

DV, animal abuse, child abuse, steroid user, and kidnapping. i'm shocked she didn't also say pedo, rapist, drug dealer, and a closet KKK member
Sounds shady to me.
McCoy's statement regarding the matter seems interesting to me.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/07/10/lesean-mccoy-denies-a-domestic-violence-accusation-against-him/23478877/

"No direct contact".........??
  • dj43
Originally posted by nj9er:

I had similar questions. It just doesn't look right. I wouldn't put a band aid on a bruise in the first place, much less ignore all the other blood. More questions than answers here.

Originally posted by socal9er42:
McCoy's statement regarding the matter seems interesting to me.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/07/10/lesean-mccoy-denies-a-domestic-violence-accusation-against-him/23478877/

"No direct contact".........??

ah like a serial killer leaving clues
Share 49ersWebzone