LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

As a 49er fan who do u least want to win it all?

Shop 49ers game tickets

As a 49er fan who do u least want to win it all?

Seattle is the only team I truly hate. There are teams I dislike, but Seattle takes the cake as a team that I just simply cannot stand. I watch every Seattle game (provided they're not playing at the same time as us) and I always root against them.

The Raiders I don't mind, because I'm not from the Bay Area. I'm sure if I lived on the West Coast I would hate them, but the truth is I don't mind the Raiders at all, they're just another team to me.

The Cowboys I don't mind either. I started watching the 49ers in 1998, so that was sort of on the tail-end of the DAL-SF rivalry. I think most people still hate Dallas from the 80's/90's rivalry, but we haven't played them in the playoffs since 1995, and we've only played them 8 times total in the 18 years I've been watching the Niners.
I'd rather see the Raiders win back to back Super bowls than any of those teams win one more.

I'm fact, I hope they do win it this year.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Dec 15, 2016 at 12:47 PM ]
  • bors
  • Veteran
I'm pulling for Kansas City. Or Detroit.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Seattle is the only team I truly hate. There are teams I dislike, but Seattle takes the cake as a team that I just simply cannot stand.
After the last 2 games I feel confident that Sea will get bounced from the playoffs. Now that Stafford is hurt AND the Lions have a tough 3 games I'm afraid Sea will get the #2 seed and a bye but that just means they will get a tough wild card game winner. I predict Sea is 1 and done
Alex smith and the chiefs, don't want to see the cowboys, Seahawks, steelers and Giants sniff the SB.
Now that Cowsh*ts have FOUR weeks before they play a meaningful game I think the chances are even better that they get knocked out early by a charging wild card team thats been on a roll for 3 or 4 weeks. Also, w/ Beast Mode long gone and the banged up D I don't Sh*hawks getting too far either
Dak Prescott is just a safe basic qb. He's not that fast. He just inherited a billion dollar team and their wins are STILL close games. Beatable but favorites

Raiders are done lol
fuvk them.

Seattle has peaked and now they lost their best safety.-DONE

I would be all in on the cheating Pats but they lost Gronk.

I'm rooting for the Chiefs but Smithers still has those epic fuvk ups.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the Falcons or Lions win it all.
Cowboys stole two rings from us in the early 90s, Seattle stole one. f**k Dallas.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Gotta be dallas...fcuk Seattle..but its DALLAS
Still a long shot but my dream of a Falcons Chiefs Super Bowl just got a little closer to reality

I am sending my sb mojo to the lions falcons houston or dolphins.

All other teams in the playoffs i have reasons i hope they never win a game ever again. Haha that sounds like a little kid
Welp, after the Wild Card round 4 out of 5 on the list are still there. GO FALCS AND CHIEFS!!!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
I LOVE LeVeon Bell and Antonio Brown. With that bring said... I definitely don't want them to win #7. Cowboys would be my choice after that.
  • Homer
  • Veteran
1. Seahawks

2. Cowboys
3. Packers
4. Raiders
5. Pats
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
I just don't want seattle to win . Ever again
Share 49ersWebzone