LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

As a 49er fan who do u least want to win it all?

Shop 49ers game tickets

As a 49er fan who do u least want to win it all?

I'd love to see a Raiders Cowboys triple overtime tie. The game is called, no trophy awarded and it counts as a loss for both of them.
Cowboys
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Go cowboys go!!
Seattle and it's not even close. I hate their coach, I hate their "12 Fan" Jersey wearing fans, I hate almost everything about that franchise. Second is Dallas cause they could say they have 6 which is just awful. Raiders I wouldn't care at all if it weren't for that one friend that I have and that almost everyone has that will not shut up about it for years.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I don't want to see any of those teams win, especially in this order (cawkSuckers, raiturds, cowgirls, steelers, then pats)... I listed it in that order because those are the most obnoxious fan bases that I [myself] have come across in that pecking order.

Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
I'd love to see a Raiders Cowboys triple overtime tie. The game is called, no trophy awarded and it counts as a loss for both of them.

This is interesting, and would be funny if that happened (another loss added to their SB records).

I'm down with that. The only issue I'd have with that would be having to read about or listen to the obnoxious majority trying to down play it as not an actual loss (as in defeated by the better team / by points).

Therefore, less annoying teams / fan bases, such as, Cincy Bungles vs hapless Lions / Kansas City Queefs vs Arizona Tards is fine with me...
Pitt gets my vote.

I'm on the east coast and I have never seen a more annoying and obnoxious fan base.. F them.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I hate this sea team.

Yeah, me too.

It says so much that a largely irrelevant team, championship wise, has garnered so much hate in just a few short years.

It's all deserved really. I had no issue with the Hasselbeck Hawks or the Warner Cards.

Cowboys I don't think can win the Bowl this year, let alone get there. The Rapist had a similar record as a rookie (15-1, even) and didn't even make it.

I think the Hawks and Cowboys can be taken out prior to the Bowl, and envision the AFC West sending another team to the Bowl.....I figure one of them can take down New England and another can take down Pitt.
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Pitt gets my vote.

I'm on the east coast and I have never seen a more annoying and obnoxious fan base.. F them.

A really annoying know it all type I know is a huge Steelers homer. It only adds to the hatred I have of that team.
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for LenCat.
Interesting how peoples (on this thread at least) hatred of the hawks is bigger than the desire to preserve our ever waning legacy. Of coarse the ultimate would be to have the Chiefs or Donkeys beat the SheHawks or Cows**ts in the Super Bowl.
Cheating smug pats, no way.
Seattle will win the division, but fail in the playoffs.
Don't mind the cowboys, as they are not the same low-class criminal 1990's team.

• dj43
For me, I have always had two favorite teams every Sunday.

1. 49ers.

2. Whoever is playing Dallas.

End of story.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
out of those teams, the Raiders would bug me the LEAST!!

But I'm pulling for the Chiefs and Colts.
I'm rooting for the Raiders or Cowboys to win it all, as with both those teams it's further confirmation that a franchise can completely turn itself around in 24 months, which as a 9ers fans is all I really have to hope for right now.

I grew up in the East Bay when the Raiders were in LA, so I don't have any of that Bay Area NFL rivalry hate for the Raiders: I'd be happy to at least see some NFL fans in the Bay be happy, and Raiders fans in the East Bay deserve some happiness before the team abandons them.

As for the other teams, ( 1) I'm bored of the Pats being so good and don't want Brady to further diminish Joe's legacy, (2) I'm just never gonna be happy abut Ben Rapes being happy, and (3) the never-ending whining and pathetic and irrational victim complex of many Hawks fans just annoys me to no end (y'all root for easily one of the best teams in the NFL, sheesh, stop your incessant b!tching!).

So, I think I'd be most annoyed if the Hawks won, just because last time they won it somehow didn't even decrease their whining, which continued right on with a new air of bravado to it. I didn't know that raging out, overconfident whining could even be a thing, and I don't want to have to deal with it again. A lot of those fans are never going to be happy, so I don't see much point in wasting any happiness on them.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
LOL good point on the seacocks fans.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
here and now is what matters. those 9er championship teams of the past, laugh at the piece of s**t team we field every Sunday. One has nothing to do with the other. Those trophies mean nothing today.

GO ANYONE BUT THE HAWKS! f**k SEATTLE
Share 49ersWebzone