LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

As a 49er fan who do u least want to win it all?

Shop 49ers game tickets

As a 49er fan who do u least want to win it all?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Go steelers!
Originally posted by thl408:
Cowpies. Cannot let them get #6.

Hands down, I am absolutely SHOCKED that this poll is not lopsided for Dallas.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I'm shocked Pittsburgh isn't higher. Why would anyone want them to get number 7?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
stop living in the past. No one cares about trophies you won 30 years ago. U think the Packers bring up Superbowl 1?
I'm mostly concerned with SB trophy count, so I'm definitely rooting against Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots, Packers. That doesn't leave very many teams left, and I surely can't root for Seattle lol.

Go Chiefs.
There's so many teams I don't want to see win it all. I'm just hoping KC wins this damn thing. Not them then Atlanta.
Chiefs.

This board will be unbearable if they win.
I hope the pats win.
.they are already viewed as cheaters.

Plus we could have a better chance at getting one of their coaches.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jan 13, 2017 at 10:54 PM ]
The Steelers. They are already one Super Bowl title up on us and I don't want to fall even further behind. It sucks to see other organizations getting closer to or equalling our SB title count, but that is still better than any organization outpacing us.
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I'm shocked Pittsburgh isn't higher. Why would anyone want them to get number 7?

Completely agree with this. The Steelers are the worst enemy in that regard. I was rooting hard for the Packers in SB XLV and was very happy with their win in that game.

f**k the cowboys, always and forever
As long as the cowgirls, s**tpackers or seacawks dont win im happy. Not concerned w the chiefs cuz i know alice will come up short so whatevs w them.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
I'd like the Falcons to win it all because I think they have the NICEST OWNER who seems to care for his players..

ON THE WAY BABY!!!!
I'll bet you that somehow the media and social media will spin this game into s race war.

All white Trump loving Pats vs the dirty hotlanta Souff'.

Call it a hunch.
Share 49ersWebzone