Podcast: 49ers/Dolphins Preview with Matt Barrows of The Athletic →

There are 144 users in the forums

Lamar Jackson QB

Shop 49ers game tickets
144 yards 2 interceptions and this fanbase loves him. Lol
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
144 yards 2 interceptions and this fanbase loves him. Lol

So we going to judge him off of a single game? The guy is a good QB and has made some strides to be a more consistent passer. It doesn't mean you won't have a bad game ever. Good players have bad games. Good players also make big plays that can kill defenses, which is what Lamar has done this year and throughout his career.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
THIS GUY JUST THREW A INT in the endzone LOSING to the Bills.

He wants DEEBO + BOSA (and then some) money. I ask you....is Lamar worth it?


Damn right he is

Absolutely. Ridiculous question.

That's crazy to me. Like I said before, barring a super duper star talent, LEGIT QB like Mahomes, you can't pay a QB half a billion and still think your team will win SBs. Might sell some jerseys tho.

I'll revisit this thread after some L's to legit teams. That defense is garbo.
.
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
144 yards 2 interceptions and this fanbase loves him. Lol

Imagine if Jimmy G did that. LOL.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
144 yards 2 interceptions and this fanbase loves him. Lol

Imagine if Jimmy G did that. LOL.
he has and you do
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 17, 2022 at 11:56 AM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Imagine if Jimmy G did that. LOL.

Has Jimmy won an MVP? It's these other things that get guys a pass when they have the bad games.
that 3rd down throw that gave the giants the win ooF
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
THIS GUY JUST THREW A INT in the endzone LOSING to the Bills.

He wants DEEBO + BOSA (and then some) money. I ask you....is Lamar worth it?


Damn right he is

Absolutely. Ridiculous question.

That's crazy to me. Like I said before, barring a super duper star talent, LEGIT QB like Mahomes, you can't pay a QB half a billion and still think your team will win SBs. Might sell some jerseys tho.

I'll revisit this thread after some L's to legit teams. That defense is garbo.

I think the QB pay scale is out of control, but its the market rate. Now if it were me, I'd go the Tom Brady route in terms of not going after the absolute most that I can get. With that said, the market says Lamar is worth a lot. You see what Kyler Murray just got paid? Contracts like that skew everything.
barely beat the browns.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Oct 23, 2022 at 1:12 PM ]

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
barely beat the browns.

He has Greg Roman as his OC. Not sure this team would average 3 points with him as our OC.
LMFAO lost to jags
Hope ratbirds give him a fully guaranteed 300 million contract...
He f**king sucks. He can't pass. Guys who want him either play too much Madden or fantasy. I'm convinced that guys who want him have no f**king clue about football.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
He f**king sucks. He can't pass. Guys who want him either play too much Madden or fantasy. I'm convinced that guys who want him have no f**king clue about football.

ESPN seems to be off the bandwagon for now.
lol that tweet that triggered him... and his kevin durant ego couldn't take it lol
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Nov 28, 2022 at 7:17 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone