LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Lamar Jackson QB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
75 yard td

His price is only going up, it won't go down, short of catastrophic injury. Baltimore should have done the deal LAST YEAR.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
75 yard td

His price is only going up, it won't go down, short of catastrophic injury. Baltimore should have done the deal LAST YEAR.

hes cookin the phins
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

hes cookin the phins

He wants a fully guaranteed contract. Thanks to the Browns, qb negotiations in the future are going to be a pain.
Originally posted by FL9er:

hes cookin the phins

He wants a fully guaranteed contract. Thanks to the Browns, qb negotiations in the future are going to be a pain.

Can't blame him for asking and didn't know that was the major issue. It sucks to be Baltimore, but I wouldn't budge on that either. F*ckin Cleveland.
lamar to the dolphins next year, book it
lamar to the dolphins next year, book it

Tua just said NOPE.
Originally posted by FL9er:

hes cookin the phins

Maybe, but maybe not because Russell Wilson's extension came after Watson's. I think Jackson's next contract will be a compromise between the two, leaning more on the Watson side.
I was skeptical if he'd develop into a good passer but he has. I took him in fantasy football as my QB so i have been watching him and i'm impressed. He has really done a good job blending in his athleticism with his passing ability. I also doubted him bc of who his OC is (Greg Roman).

This guy is legit and top 3 QB in league right now. Ravens should have given him the $$$
Originally posted by miked1978:
I was skeptical if he'd develop into a good passer but he has. I took him in fantasy football as my QB so i have been watching him and i'm impressed. He has really done a good job blending in his athleticism with his passing ability. I also doubted him bc of who his OC is (Greg Roman).

This guy is legit and top 3 QB in league right now. Ravens should have given him the $$$
Is he a fantasy darling?
Sure

Can he ever get to a Supe Bowl .
Probably not.

Ravens are about to pay him about three to four super star players worth in salary.Their defense just blew a 21 point lead .
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Is he a fantasy darling?
Sure

Can he ever get to a Supe Bowl .
Probably not.

Ravens are about to pay him about three to four super star players worth in salary.Their defense just blew a 21 point lead .

The problem is you can have everything else, but if you are lacking at QB, you've got nothing.

Dude definitely doesn't get the respect he deserves as a passer. Not even from his own OC. Roman has evolved a bit since he was with us, but he doesn't seem capable of growing that offense for Lamar. Hollywood couldn't get out of there fast enough.
Originally posted by Overkill:

Dude definitely doesn't get the respect he deserves as a passer. Not even from his own OC. Roman has evolved a bit since he was with us, but he doesn't seem capable of growing that offense for Lamar. Hollywood couldn't get out of there fast enough.
Maybe but also possible Lamar has finally taken the next step as a passer this off-season. I know when he first arrived in the NFL he wasn't a good passer. So maybe Roman played to his strengths? Just a thought and kind of reminds me of the situation here.

We'll see has Lamar does this year under Roman.
THIS GUY JUST THREW A INT in the endzone LOSING to the Bills.

He wants DEEBO + BOSA (and then some) money. I ask you....is Lamar worth it?

• dmax
  • Veteran

Damn right he is
Originally posted by dmax:

Damn right he is

Absolutely. Ridiculous question.
Share 49ersWebzone