LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

Lamar Jackson QB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
dude will not get a new contract or traded for by any team. i bet he sits out the year and ravens move on from him next year.

he's spent more time whining about a contract and doing promos with his pseudoagent for a scam gym product than actually becoming a football player.

He peaked in 2019 and is a downhill spiral till he is out of the league.

Lol
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
dude will not get a new contract or traded for by any team. i bet he sits out the year and ravens move on from him next year.

he's spent more time whining about a contract and doing promos with his pseudoagent for a scam gym product than actually becoming a football player.

Lol

I underestimted how stupid the ratbirds are lol!

Good for the them, destroyed their franchise's chances for a super bowl for the next decade playing this overrated glorified RB that gets injured every year.

Lol

Good for the them, destroyed their franchise's chances for a super bowl for the next decade playing this overrated glorified RB that gets injured every year.

Lol

Lol

Lol

Share 49ersWebzone