There are 229 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Why do i need to stay away

For your own mental health. This hatred obsession is unhealthy. He's gone... so you should move on with your life and leave the man be... but you still can't.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Why do i need to stay away

For your own mental health. This hatred obsession is unhealthy. He's gone... so you should move on with your life and leave the man be... but you still can't.

This is a Chiefs thread, the worst team out of all 32 teams last year ..to hear that they will be a power house next year is amusing and i like reading it
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jun 21, 2013 at 10:52 AM ]
This is a Chiefs thread, the worst team out of all 32 teams last year ..to hear that they will be a power house next year is amusing and i like reading it

Yeah... sure.. sure, that's what it is. Ooookay then.
Once again, if one calls himself a Niner fan and he is, at the same time, not rooting for the Chiefs to win 8 games this year, or if he enjoys the prospect of them NOT winning 8 games this year and gets a good laugh out of that or finds that "amusing", to me, he is a very strange Niner fan.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Once again, if one calls himself a Niner fan and he is, at the same time, not rooting for the Chiefs to win 8 games this year, or if he enjoys the prospect of them NOT winning 8 games this year and gets a good laugh out of that or finds that "amusing", to me, he is a very strange Niner fan.

i dont give a rats patoot about the draft pick...i only root for one team

I wouldn't go that far
Oh, for sure. Sounds like the mini-camp tempo and creativity was at a very high level so far. I'm sure many teams' fans have that burning optimism about the "hype" generated from news so far... but I get the feeling KC might be building something quite special. And hey, if not? We will always have the Niners going strong. I can't see them not having a good year.

Umm we have the niners going strong and contending, period end of sentence.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Oh, for sure. Sounds like the mini-camp tempo and creativity was at a very high level so far. I'm sure many teams' fans have that burning optimism about the "hype" generated from news so far... but I get the feeling KC might be building something quite special. And hey, if not? We will always have the Niners going strong. I can't see them not having a good year.

Umm we have the niners going strong and contending, period end of sentence.

it's obvious that the 9ers are his second option

I'm guessing the position of the draft pick is an important issue for Baalke. Given the choice, my guess is that he'd want a higher one every time. And, if that's what Baalke wants, that's what I want.

I'm guessing the position of the draft pick is an important issue for Baalke. Given the choice, my guess is that he'd want a higher one every time. And, if that's what Baalke wants, that's what I want.

if he wanted a higher pick then he should have secured it

Curious about the technicality with the draft pick:

Was it 8 wins, or no better than 8-8 record??

Because I'm theorizing if it's purely about wins and not winning percentage, then an 8-0-8 record which adjusts to .750 winning percentage instead of .500......SF gets the best possible draft pick, Chiefs have dominant record, and all is right with the world.

It is a legit question actually because there is definitely the possibility of let's say an 8-7-1 record which would be worse than 8-8 if purely about draft position.

In all honesty, I am one of the few that wants to see Alex go as far as possible. A conditional 3rd as a worst case scenario is nothing to sneeze at whatsoever for what we already got for him. The difference between 8-8 and 11-5 draft pick in the 2nd round is not huge.

And if the Chiefs did an incredible 13-3 like we did in 2011, that would certainly be entertaining to see.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Jun 21, 2013 at 2:51 PM ]
Obviously that would cause the pick to be lower but its still better than 7-9.
[ Edited by captveg on Jun 22, 2013 at 11:23 AM ]
General warning: the purpose of this thread is to provide a forum to discuss another NFL team. Not to continue old arguments about Smith and other posters.

Baalke will have a solid draft no matter what, dude is money.
Originally posted by English:
General warning: the purpose of this thread is to provide a forum to discuss another NFL team. Not to continue old arguments about Smith and other posters.

Wouldn't you say that the play of the qb is kinda relevant to how well they do???
Share 49ersWebzone