There are 245 users in the forums

DK Metcalf

Unlike most of the big-body WRs from previous years, DK can fly. I think he'll definitely have Shanny's attention.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Unlike most of the big-body WRs from previous years, DK can fly. I think he'll definitely have Shanny's attention.

Not to familiar with this kid but I've seen him mocked in the 1st round and top 10 at times, is he, in your eyes, the top WR in this class ?
Originally posted by jersey49er:
is he, in your eyes, the top WR in this class ?

Yeah.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Not to familiar with this kid but I've seen him mocked in the 1st round and top 10 at times, is he, in your eyes, the top WR in this class ?

He's the most talent WR in the draft. I'd love to move back up and snag him.


We need this

People want a big fast WR here ya go

Originally posted by NYniner85:
People want a big fast WR here ya go



Want a big fast WR enough to pass up on a top edge rusher prospect doe?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Want a big fast WR enough to pass up on a top edge rusher prospect doe?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuq no.
Time to start the Bosa first, Metcalf second train
Hope the medical push him down to the second round.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Want a big fast WR enough to pass up on a top edge rusher prospect doe?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuq no.

I'm waiting to see who says yes lol. Metcalf would have to available in the 20s for him to be on our radar. Meaning we move up with our 2nd round pick to get him.
Originally posted by jobiwon:
Time to start the Bosa first, Metcalf second train
Hope the medical push him down to the second round.


Unless there is something really severely wrong with him, he's a Top 10 pick all day. He's the #1 WR in this draft class.

Hope he does something stupid or has injury flags to push him to our 2nd
He'll be long gone after our pick
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
People want a big fast WR here ya go



Want a big fast WR enough to pass up on a top edge rusher prospect doe?

Nah get the edge rusher move back up into the 1st and grab DK. I don't think he's gonna be a top 15 pick.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Unless there is something really severely wrong with him, he's a Top 10 pick all day. He's the #1 WR in this draft class.

Top 10? No way...everyone thought Sutton was gonna be the top WR for like a yr and he dropped to the 2nd (DK is better yes) but there's just other players at other positions that might be ranked higher.

We will see health is a ?
He's a top ten pick normally, but falls coming off the injury. The Yahoo article of him declaring for the draft speculated him going in the 2nd. In the end closer to the draft, he might move back up some. We should look at moving back into the 1st to snag him.
Share 49erswebzone